🎄Stealing Christmas Trees🎄

Fundy helps out at a local tree farm but lately someone has been cutting the trees down and stealing them and his boss is getting annoyed about it as he should. Fundy sighed knowing who could of done it as he enters his house to see his ghost of a father sitting down and reading a book,"Dad, I know you want to give trees to people who don't have or can't afford them but you can't keep stealing them it's not right." He said sitting next to his dad. "But Fundy,everyone should get a christmas tree even those poor children at the orphanage, I want them to have that experience and be happy for once." Wilbur said. "Dad,I might lose my job if you keep doing that." Fundy said with a sigh. "Fundy,listen it's the holidays you can easily find a job. Sure you get paid 75 dollars but there's other places that makes more than that place,and it's once a year type of thing so you won't have the job for long anyhow. Your boss isn't good to you either" He said making a point. Fundy stayed quiet,"Yeah.. I guess,but money is money so stop stealing trees okay? We can go to the woods and get them from there that way my job will be safe along with seeing my boss stop complaining and in return we're giving Christmas trees to the ones who don't have them ." Fundy said seeing his father giving him a smile. "Yeahh,that way would be better." Wilbur said quickly agreeing to that idea.