10: The unknown.

A lot of time had passed as the group walked, hours of mindless wondering in hopes of finding anything that signalled to what they were looking for.

It was getting to night time, the forest was darkening. They were so far in it was impossible to tell where they even were.. or what way was back home.

They had found some food along the way, so that was a big plus, at least.

Lightning huffed a bit, looking around "Can we take a break? I'm really tired..."

Fanny growled "You don't even have legs! How the hell are you tired?!"

He crossed his arms a little "I'm still tired"

"That doesn't even make any SENSE!"

"Stop fighting!" Jr growled "You're giving me a headache.. just shut the fuck up would you?" He was sat ontop of Bomby. He had to be careful though, he didn't want to accidentally light his fuse again.

"You're not walking either!" Fanny complained, glaring up at him "You're all lazy!"

"My legs are smaller! What do you fucking expect!?"

8-ball was frowning and rolling, honestly too fed up to even say anything to them. It was hopeless and he didn't want to involve himself.

Bomby would've probably said something by now, but felt really off and sick. He didn't know if it was the berries he ate or what.. everyone else ate them and were fine.

He was struggling to carry Jr ontop of himself. Not because he was heavy since he literally weighed nothing he was fire what do you expect, but because he couldnt walk properly. He felt dizzy and woozy.

Lollipop was fed up with them all but couldn't be bothered to say anything. She was tired and agreed with Lightning about getting some rest, but wasn't in the mood to deal with Fannys quarrualsome attitude.

Golfball was leading them all, ignoring what any of them had to say or complain about as she was set on finding at least something. She needed to have access to machinery.. she needed to carry out her plan. She just wished they would shut up.

They were the only group she had though. And she was fairly sure their group was the biggest. Everyone else had probably been split up into twos and threes.

Well originally it was just her, 8-ball and Lollipop. However they found Lightning and Fanny a few days later, and a few days ago found Jr and Bomby.

Convincing them to join their group was the hardest thing though. Jr and Fanny were so of the most annoying people to try and get a point across too.

"Can we take a break noww??" Lightning whined again, almost dragging himself through the air.

Fanny glared up at him "Shut up! Nobody wants to hear your stupid voice anymore!!" She shouted.

Bomby groaned a bit, just feeling really dizzy. Jr looked down at him a bit "H-Hey, you okay?"

"..I-I don't..know-," Jr went to slide off of him, looking at him nervously "Whats wrong?? Are you tired??"

The others kept walking, Lollipop hesitating and looking back as they had stopped. Bomby stumbled "I-I..."

He fell onto his knees weakly, a wave of tiredness coming over him. He just wanted to close his eyes.. or throw up.. he couldn't tell.

"B-Bomby!?-" He bit his lip, looking back at everyone else angrily "Stop for a moment, would you?!" He shouted at them, worried for his friend.

Golfball rolled her eyes "What is it noww??" She turned her body over to them, raising an eyebrow at the sight of Bomby "What did you do?"