40: Weight of secrets.

"I realise what I did was wrong, I feel so bad for ever hurting you guys..don't you believe me?"

"Well, yeah..I'm just..it's hard to take in..so..you just want to help. "

"Mhm. I never wanted thiss! I want what's right. Don't you believe me?"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm sorry about before."

"It's fine. Actually, I know how you can help."

"O-Oh?"

"Get me the key to unlock this cage. Then I can really help you guys out.."

"I don't knowww.."

"Ohh come on! I mean, you're the only one here who's been nice to me. Don't you know how that feels? For people to always treat you badly?"

"Mh.."

"See? Go get that key!"

"If you insist-.."

And this was how Liy managed to escape the cage that she had been locked up in. Lightning and Fanny had been on duty of watching over her, and Fanny was asleep.

So, Lightning was left alone with her. But not for long, because once she escaped things did not go down well.

"Where the hell is she?!" Golfball yelled as she ran down the stairs, looking around. Blocky held up his bat "T-Thank god your here. Bomby, Woody, and Lightning are already injured. She keeps!-"

Suddenly, the lights switched off completely, the whole room becoming completely dark. Golfball panicked and looked around, everyone talking over each other in fear "Lights on!" She demanded, but nothing happened. This made her growl.

"Emergency protocols ACTIVATE!!" She yelled, but nothing happened once again. This made her nervous "She's messed with the main power supply AND my security system?!" She snapped.

"Uhh.." Bomby held his arm, backing up "Wh-Where is she? I can't see a thing!"

"Jr! Where are you! Be our lightsource!" Fanny demanded angrily. He ran out from one of the rooms "I'm not going to be THAT much of a help, I'm not that big!" He looked around blindly, nervous "Uugh.. she could be anywhere.."

Blocky squinted, backing up. He was surprised as he bumped into someone, yelling and turning around.

"D-Don't hit! Its me Pen!" Pen stammered, making Blocky jump back in surprise "R-Really? Fuck, sorry!-"

"I can't see anything.." 8-ball complained "..She could be right behind one of us and we wouldn't know-"

Woody kept squealing everytime he accidently bumped into something or someone. He was freaking out a lot, going to bury himself into a ball and hide.

"U-Uh, I'm going to go in the corner so I don't accidentally kill anyone.." Blackhole backed away from them.

"She had to be here somewhere.." Lollipop growled. She was trying to adjust her eye piece so that she could try and see if she was anywhere, by using a night vision setting.

Blocky kept the bat held up, looking around anxiously "I really don't like this.. Golfball-, can't you get the lights back?!" He yelled into the darkness.

Liy suddenly laughed, making them all tense up. Pen squeaked as he bumped into Bomby, turning around and whining "Stop this! Haven't you done enough damage Liy??" Pen wailed.

Golfball decided to try and walk to where the basement was and get the lights working again. She needed to be quick or someone else was going to lose their life..