98: Tennisball's secret.

It was the next morning and things were seemingly peaceful.. for now. Donut was in Twos office, stood straight as they did paperwork.. he wasn't too sure what they were writing down but he wondered if it was about the current situation. After looking for Fries yesterday Two had wondered where he had been; Donut had claimed he was in Gelatins room, luckily nobody had checked so he got away with that excuse. Two didn't seem so suspicious of him but.. he was making sure to be careful... he wanted to look for Fries again today too but Gelatin told him to not overdo it. The more they looked the more likely they would be caught out.

He had been increasingly weary and nervous around Two lately.. he knew it was a matter of time before things started to get way out of hand. It was soon.. because Fries being gone was the starting point of that. Two was going to start to lose it more than they had ever lost it before.. because of their suspicions and everything falling into place, especially with Basketball and Tennisball gone.

He was in the office on his own, Coiny didn't seem to be anywhere in sight at this moment in time. It was strange.. because it wasn't the first time Coiny had mysteriously wondered off and not been present. Donut felt like asking Two but also it might've been something personal.. and he didn't want Two getting involved with the Coiny amnesia stuff because Donut KNEW they were catching on.

Might as well wait it out.. what harm could that do? He boredly stood there, flinching at the sudden sound of the door opening. Two as well was surprised, jumping which caused their pen to drag across the page and create a dark line of ink. They growled, putting the pen down aggressively "Yes??" They hissed, crossing their arms and leaning back in their chair unhappily.

It was Liy.. Donut immediately looked off from her, not wanting to be in her presence. It was her fault that Fries was missing.. he didn't want to get too angry or frustrated thinking about it because he would snap at her. Just play cool.. that's what he had to keep in mind. Two seemed to lose their aggression, forcing a smile. "Ah, Liy! What do you need?" They leaned forward on their desk and uncrossed their arms.

She made her way through the door, walking up to Two with her knife in hand. She dug the knife into the desk harshlt, Two raising an eyebrow at her. "I'm feeling much better now.. soo.. can we begin to plan that attack??"

Two seemed to brighten up, clapping their hands together. "Excellent! I will alert the others right away! You are looking much more full of life now, aye?"

Donut froze.. "..Uh, .. wait, what is this about? Sorry, I am not up to date with all this Fries stuff. "

Liy wasn't too suspicious of Donut so didn't think anything of his question. Two looked over. "Oh, right! Liy knows where the lab is so, we are going to go over their and show them what happens when they play games they can't win.." Two growled the last part and punched his hand in a threatening motion, Donut trying not to let his shock or fear show.. "..Oh, good. I-I forgot that's where she was being held captive."

"No worries, Donut!" Two laughed, before standing up in their desk, which caused their chair to be pushed backwards and scrap along the wooden floorboards. "Now.. we should probably get you all to leave as soon as possible.. but with weapons and.. other things that might prove useful. Remember! Golfball, Lightning and Blackhole are there! We could really use them here instead... hm, not sure about Blackhole though.." Two rambled, walking around their desk.

"Save it for the group." Liy commented and yanked her knife out of the table, turning around to face the roor. "Uh, by the way, , I'd rather not have Bell or Puffball with me. They're annoying but also useless.. no offense." She spoke.

Two laughed at what she said. "Oh no, I get it. Come on now, I'll go alert the others..I think we should have enough of us to go with you." They hoped, pondering it. They closed the door after they left the room with Liy tagging behind, Donut left in silence as the echo of it faded out quickly.