15: First day on the job.

"A-Ah, is that all I have to do?"

It was the next day, and the three debutors were going to be starting with their new jobs. Of course this was a little startling for each of them, since they had only just managed to recover.

Barfbag was told by Two to tell Anchor what he had to do, and had given him a designated weapon to use. He was given a bat, with nails hammered into it. It was quite a burden to have to carry around.

"When you get called up by us, you'll be assigned something to do, got it?" She asked, him looking around his new room, half paying attention. "Y-Yeah.." he said as he traced the bed with his finger.

"..It'll most likely be outside, but sometimes its inside jobs - for multiple reasons. Okay - uuuh, ask me if you need anything, alright?"

So, Anchor didn't know how to initially feel. He wasn't much of a violent guy, so a job like this was completely out of his nature.

Scissors was told that Free Food would have a talk with him at lunch, so they could meet and discuss things out. When Two said that though, he really meant "Yellowface will convince you that they need you and you'll have no choice but to believe him, since his persuading skills are through the roof. Then in a few days, you'll realise your mistake"

So, Price Tag probably had the best job since they were in weaponry. All they had to do was make sure the weapons worked alright, right?

And well.. guard them. Ever since the break in, Two was extremely strict about what happened to each weapon, and was a lot more organized with them. He didn't want anyone else to steal any.. who knows what they would do with it.

"So, you're here now, huh?" Robot Flower questioned as Pt had explained the situation to them all. They nodded, a little happier than they should've been"Yup! Isn't that cool??"

"I-Its nice to see someone else for once.." Naily smiled weakly, wanting to give a first good impression "It gets kinda lonely down here.."

Tree crossed his arms, for some reason in a bad mood. "You don't say .." he muttered, leaning against the wall lackadaisically, avoiding eye contact with them "So, are the other two having as much fun as you are?

They looked at him, their expression changing "Oh, yeah. They went to front row.. or..whatever its call" Robot Flower perked up, looking over in almost an instant. "What? Already?? They only just recovered!"

"I-I know.. "

"What a joke" she retorted, turning around to a box of weapons, glaring at them in annoyance. "Are you seriously for real?? Is Two insane??" She kicked the box, as if it would answer her question.

Tree snorted "..You already know the answer to that" Naily was glancing at each of them anxiously "Y-You guys! Two can still hear everything you're saying-" she warned, genuinely concerned.

Tree muttered something under his breath, Robot Flower crossing her arms "What?? Do you want us to whisper instead?!"

"Enough. Let's just get on with it. I'm already hungry and the last thing I want to hear in the morning is this.." Gaty scoffed, before sighing and closing her eyes "You understand, right?"

"Mind your own buisness" Robot Flower hissed, before looking back at the others "Jeez- I can't believe...hey.. wheres Tv?"

In all the chatting and arguing that they had done, none of them had realised that Tv wasn't there. That was odd.. why would Tv not be around? He couldn't have over slept, he was his own alarm.

"Great, more problems.." Tree grunted "Look, I'm sure he'll turn up. Maybe he just didn't wake up"

"You're an idiot, do you even know Tv?"