4 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

It's getting closer to the concert and I'm sooo fucking excited about it. I wrote Shawn mendes a letter last night before I fell asleep I wanted to get a couple things for him to sign for when I meet him Friday I can't believe the concert is in two fucking days holy shitttt I'm so fucking nervous. I woke up and yawned and stretched I checked my phone and groaned fuckkkk and checked my notifications to help wake me up for the day. I follow Shawn Mendes on Instagram and I hope one day he follows me back but he probably never will oh well a girl can only dream lmao. I yawned and stretched and got up my mom wants me to be productive today and clean my room. I went downstairs and my mom said if you don't clean your room you aren't going to the concert. I said I'm getting coffee and she started laughing after I got coffee I immediately went upstairs and turned in my light and fan. I changed and threw my hair up and lit a candle and put on some music. A couple minutes later I started cleaning my room while jamming out to music. A couple of hours later I finished my room and went downstairs and put my dirty clothes up and threw my trash away and went back upstairs and used the restroom and brushed my teeth and went back downstairs. I put my cup in the sink and my mom said are you finished I said yes and she said I don't believe you she went up to my room and checked it. I sat on the couch and ate food she came downstairs and said it looks really good I said thanks I watched YouTube while eating food. My mom watched TV and played on her phone and ate she said you should take a bath either today or tomorrow I said ok sounds good and she said ok. A couple of hours later it was getting late me and my mom went upstairs I told her good night and she went into her room. I went into my room and lit a candle and turned on music and started jamming out I brushed my hair and teeth and did some skin care and chilled on my phone until I fell asleep for the night. Ps yes I did blow out the candle before I went to bed don't worry.