52 friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I grabbed my phone and turned off my alarm and checked the time and it said 4 am.

My mom was still not telling us where we were going I put my phone down and yawned and stretched again.

My mom came into my room and turned on my lights and said Elle it's time to get up.

I said ok and she closed my door and woke up Shawn and Aaliyah I forced myself out of bed and walked out of my room.

Aaliyah came out of her room and gave me a hug and I kissed her head and said morning babe.

Aaliyah yawned and said morning Elle I smiled and she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I knocked on Shawn's door and walked in he yawned and stretched and said morning Elle I laughed and walked over to his bed.

I gave Shawn a hug and he smiled and said morning babe I said morning Shawn love you. Shawn smiled and said morning Elle I love you too and he kissed me cheek.

A couple minutes later I walked out of his room and closed his door Aaliyah walked out of the bathroom and went into her room and closed her door.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and locked it and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed into my room and closed the door.

I quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes and finished quickly packing my bag.

I grabbed everything I needed and walked out of my room and turned off the lights and closed the door and headed downstairs and sat down on the couch.

A little while later everyone finally came downstairs and headed into the living room Matthew and Shawn grabbed our bags and went to the car to load it up.

I quickly used the restroom then went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later we all finally headed out of the front door my mom locked it and we all got into the car.

Aaliyah sat in the second row and me and Shawn sat all the way in the back seat Matthew started driving out of the neighborhood after he put in the directions.

I put my earbuds in and leaned in Shawn's shoulder and fell back asleep Shawn fell asleep as well.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and sat back up in my seat.

I said ugh we are still in the car Shawn woke up a little while later and Matthew stopped to get gas and we all went to the bathroom.

I walked around the gas station and picked out snacks and something to drink Aaliyah gave me a hug and we checked out and got back into the car.

A couple minutes later Matthew left the gas station and continued driving down the highway I continued listening to music and looked out of the window.

A little while later we stopped to get some food we all charged our phones at the restaurant we ended up going to Dennys.

Matthew my mom and Aaliyah sat in front of me and Shawn. Our waitress came over and said hello my name is Lilly what may I get you guys to drink.

We ordered our drink and she looked at Shawn and smiled and said why hello Mr.

Shawn smiled and said hi I'm Shawn Mendes she said no way I love your music he smiled and said thank you.

The lady smiled and winked and walked away Shawn said um ok strange and he looked at me.