78 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and sighed while looking at my ceiling fan.

I started missing Shawn a lot more now since I went into his room.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed out of the bathroom and closed the door.

I walked over to Shawn's room and opened the door and walked in and closed the door and turned the light on.

I got hit with the scent of his cologne and I bit my lip and smiled and walked over to his bed and layed down.

His bed is extremely comfortable I smiled and closed my eyes and opened them back up and looked out of his window and sat up.

I got up and walked over to his window and looked out of it I smiled and decided I was going to clean his room tomorrow so I could surprise him.

I walked around his room and smiled and walked out of his room and closed his door and walked over to my room.

I opened my door and walked in and closed the door and walked over to my bed and layed down and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs so he could go to work.

A couple minutes later Matthew walked out of the front door and locked it and left for work for the day.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and also rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah woke up so I decided to get up as well since I was gonna clean Shawn's room today.

A couple minutes later I walked out of my room and closed my door and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom.

After I used the restroom I headed downstairs with my phone and earbuds I was wearing some slides.

Me my mom and Aaliyah all walked out of the front door and my mom locked it and we all walked down the porch together.

A couple minutes later we all got in the car together and buckled up my mom locked the car and turned it on and started driving out of the neighborhood and headed towards the highway.

I started listening to music and looked out of the window on the way to drop off Aaliyah at school.

A couple minutes later my mom parked the car in front of the school and turned off the car.

I looked at my mom and smiled and unplugged my earbud and said I love you mom.

She smiled at me and said I love you too Elle I said oh my sweet Aaliyah I love you.

She smiled and said I love you more Elle and she gave me a hug I said have fun at school.

Aaliyah laughed and said ew gross I'm good and we all started laughing together and I shook my head and looked out of the window.

My mom said Elle what are you doing today I said um probably cleaning Shawn's room.

Aaliyah said aww that's so sweet of you I started laughing and said it needs to be cleaned anyway.

My mom said yea it definitely does I bet I said uh huh guys are extremely messy.

My mom and Aaliyah said uh I agree with you girl and we all started laughing together and I shook my head and looked out of the window.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah got out of the car and closed the door and headed into her school.

My mom locked the car and started driving out of the school parking lot and headed towards the highway.

She turned up the radio and I plugged my earbuds in and jammed out to music on the way home.

A little while later we got home and she parked the car and turned it off and we both got out and closed our doors.

My mom locked the car and I quickly checked the mail and got the bills out and closed the mail box and walked up the porch.

My mom said ew gross and we started laughing together and she unlocked the front door and opened it and we walked inside and closed the door.

My mom locked the front door and I headed upstairs and took off my shoes and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

I made some food and got something to drink and sat down at the table and started eating so I could wake up for my busy day.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and put my hair in a bun and groaned fuckkkk and grabbed a water and some cleaning supplies.

I grabbed a trash bag and headed upstairs and said love you mom she said I love you too Elle.

I put some music on and walked towards Shawn's door and opened it and turned on the lights and closed the door.

I put my water and phone down and started cleaning his room I cleaned his guitar and case and put it in a nice spot.

I continued cleaning his room and I threw away a good bit of trash and did his laundry and washed his sheets and made his bed.

I also sprayed his cologne on his bed and pillows I went through his corset and organized it.

A couple of hours later I grabbed all of the trash and everything else and turned off his light and closed his door.

I headed downstairs I was in a lot of pain I threw the garbage bag outside and closed the front door and locked it and yawned.

My mom laughed and said Elle are you ok I said that was a whole damn work out and we started laughing together and I shook my head.

I layed down on the couch and groaned fuckkkk I said I'm in so much pain and I smell like a dog.

Me and my mom started laughing together she said well I'm going to go get Aaliyah.

I said ok and she got up and walked over to the front door and unlocked it and opened the door and walked out and closed the door.

After my mom locked the front door she left and went to go pick up Aaliyah.

I said ughhh fuck I forced myself off of the couch and took my hair down and headed upstairs.

I grabbed some clean clothes and turned on some music and headed into the bathroom and closed the door and locked it.

I put my clothes down and turned on the shower and used the restroom then took off my clothes and brushed my hair.

A couple minutes later I got in the shower and smiled and said that feels really nice against my skin and I smiled and bit my lip.

While I was in the shower I heard the front door open and close and I heard my mom and Aaliyah walk in.

My mom locked the front door and walked into the kitchen to start cooking I assume.

Aaliyah headed upstairs and said Elle I said IM IN THE SHOWER she said ok and went into her room and closed her door.

A little while later Aaliyah walked downstairs and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A little while later I got out of the shower and Matthew came home and locked the front door and headed upstairs.

After I dried off and changed I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs and picked up my dirty clothes and headed upstairs into my room.

I plugged my phone in and sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs and we all started eating dinner together.

Matthew said Elle what did you do all day I said clean Shawn's room he said oh nice I said I guess so.

After we all finished eating we picked up our dishes and went upstairs and went to bed for the night.