24 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and I couldn't breathe my ribs were killing me and I was in so much pain. I kicked Shawn and he woke up and said huh oh shit Elle hold on I'll get your medicine. A couple seconds later I took my medicine and Shawn kept trying to calm me down. An hour later I fell back asleep and he kissed my forehead and fell back asleep as well. A couple of hours later everyone woke up and came downstairs my mom turned the lights on. I groaned fuckkkk really mom she said my bad babe and turned them off Aaliyah was awake and getting ready and so was Matthew. Shawn woke up and said alright what the fuck who turned on the damn light my mom laughed and said my bad he said oh shit hey Ms. Chelsea and she laughed and said I turned them back off my bad. A little while later Matthew and Aaliyah left I sighed and said I need a fucking shower and I groaned fuckkkk. Shawn said I'll help you I said huh he said yea I don't mind my mom said please be careful he said don't worry I will. Aaliyah and Matthew left a little while later after they said good bye. Shawn helped me upstairs and got my clothes and my bathroom supplies and body spray and lotion. Shawn turned on the tub and put Epson salt in there and I smiled I also put on music I used the restroom and Shawn helped me brush my hair and take off my clothes. Shawn was only in his boxers and I blushed slightly he said I'm doing this so you don't feel uncomfortable I said ok and he locked the bathroom door. Shawn helped me in the tub and I sat down and said thanks he said no of course babe I said well this is the first time you've seen me naked he said oh true and my face went red and Shawn kissed my neck and said it won't be the last time either my breath hitched in my throat. An hour later Shawn finished giving me a bath and helped me out and helped me dry off and changed. I sprayed some body spray on and brushed my teeth and Shawn braided my hair and I smiled he helped me get into my bed and tucked me in and kissed my forehead and said let me know if you need anything I said ok and he left. I felt extremely lonely in Mt room so I played on my phone and fell asleep a little while later because I was exhausted from the wreck. A couple of hours later Shawn came upstairs and said hey Elle I woke up and said hey whats up and smiled he said I brought you food and something to drink and some medicine in case it wore off. He set the pills on my nightstand and gave me my food and drink I smiled and said thanks Shawn and he kissed my forehead and said no of course just let me know if you need anything I said ok. I finished eating and chilled on my phone Shawn came back into my room I said hi and he started unpacking my boxes I said Shawn he said uh huh I said what are you doing he said unpacking your room. I sighed and said well um ok sounds good and I just sat and watched him and kept him company and talked to him and he laughed. A little while later Shawn finished and left my room after he kissed me and said good bye and I smiled and he closed my door and headed downstairs. Everyone went to bed a little while later me and Shawn hung out for a while I said are you leaving he said no hold on. Shawn helped me use the restroom then went into his room and came back a little bit later and fell asleep on my floor and I smiled and said no Shawn bed he said ok and fell asleep next to me and I smiled and fell asleep next to Shawn and breathed in his sweet sent.