28 Saturday wedding day

SATURDAY WEDDING DAY 🍾🥂:

I woke up sweating and said why is it so fucking hot I looked down and saw Aaliyah was completely knocked out on my chest. I smiled and took another picture and kissed her forehead and carefully got up and went to the bathroom. I yawned and stretched when I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked out Aaliyah went into the bathroom and closed the door. A couple minutes later everyone started waking up and coming out of their rooms yawning and stretching. I picked Aaliyah up and we walked downstairs and got something to drink and snack on. Everyone came downstairs and we all wauted for the hair and makeup team I yawned and texted Shawn.

ELLE: Hey shawny boy 🤣🤣🤣 you awake bc holy shit every one is up helppp.

SHAWN: Lmao good morning babe yea everyone is up here as well wish I could save you and Aaliyah.

ELLE: Yea I agree your sister is attached to me rn and she fell asleep on me last night.

SHAWN: awww omg send me pictures I want to see how adorable that is.

Me and Aaliyah took a selfie and I sent it to Shawn and the pictures from last night. Shawn said aww my two girls I laughed and bit my lip my mom was extremely excited and nervous. All of her friends were talking to her to help calm her down about being nervous. Aaliyah said can I hold your hand at the wedding I smiled and said yea sure I don't mind she smiled and said yeay I can't wait I smiled and said me too. A little while later the hair and makeup team came over and we all went upstairs and into the bathroom. We all had our own robes that we put on and I smiled and took a couple of pictures with everyone. A couple of hours later we were all done all the bridesmaids and maid of honor all put on their dresses. They were extremely gorgeous Aaliyah was super excited and we both laughed together.

My mom said we can all wear flats and not heels and I'm extremely happy about that because those hurt like a mother fucker. After we all finished getting ready we helped my mom get into her dress and did last minute details Aaliyah was super excited about it. We all took a bunch of pictures together after we got my mom ready she looked in the mirror and almost started crying. She said wow I said yea you look really beautiful mom she smiled and said thank you Elle so do you and I smiled and said thanks mom and gave her a hug Aaliyah also joined in and we all laughed together. A little while later we all went downstairs and we all headed outside and I locked the front door and we put the keys up. My mom ordered a limousine we all walked over to the car the driver got out and opened the door and we all got in and he closed it and got in and started driving. The driver put on some music and we all jammed out together and talked the whole way to the church. I bit my lip while thinking about Shawn I felt my face burn and I quickly shook my head. My mom said Elle are you ok I smiled and said yea and looked down and bit my lip and smiled. A little while later we finally got to the church and the driver helped us all out we all walked inside and went into a little room and waited. The wedding person came in and said we will take all of the brides maids and the maid of honor my mom said ok and the guys walked in except for Matthew. Shawn looked extremely handsome in his suit I felt my breath hitch in my throat when he looked at me. Shawn looked at me and his eyes lit up and he said oh wow Elle you look amazing I smiled and gave him a hug and said thank you. Shawn kissed my temple and I said you look fuckin amazing he smiled and said why thank you babe and smiled he said you ready. I whispered no he said yea I know don't worry but it's ok. I said ok and smiled everyone else lined up with their plus ones. We all lined up at the door Aaliyah was the flower girl and she is going last she is extremely excited about it. A little while later me and Shawn started walking out of the room he had his arm wrapped around mine. I started smiling we were away from the room and in a hall he said I can't wait to get you all to myself this week I smiled and said oh yea he said ohhh yea and laughed seductively I said oh shit and giggled. We walked up to the corridor and the door opened and everyone looked at us Matthew was already standing at the alter I bit my lip and me and Shawn started walking down the isle. Aaliyah was going to come out before my mom and drop the flowers I bit my lip when we got to the alter Shawn let me go and I walked to the other side. Shawn stood behind his dad Matthew said Elle you look really pretty I smiled and said thank you and looked down. A couple minutes later all the bridesmaids came in and stood behind me. Aaliyah came out and started throwing the petals everywhere I bit my lip and she put down the basket and stood beside me and I smiled and held her hand. A couple minutes later the priest said ALL RISE FOR THE BRIDE the music started playing and my mom and brother started walking down the isle. I looked at Matthew and he looked like he wanted to cry I said Matthew he looked at me and smiled and said you look gorgeous as well. I smiled and said thank you Matthew my mom got to the isle and the priest said who is giving this beautiful young woman away. My brother said I am and my brother handed her over to Matthew and gave her a hug and he stood behind Shawn. I smiled and bit my lip and my mom handed me the flower and I smiled the priest told everyone to sit down and they did. He said IF ANYONE HERE OBJECTS THIS MARRIAGE DO SO NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. The priest waited a couple minutes and said ok now that is squared out of the way let's get married and they both started smiling together and holding hands. I bit my lip and felt my eyes watering because I really want to be with Shawn I decided to try and get a job soon so I can get money and move out and have my own place. Me and Shawn have thought of living together but we have to keep it extremely low key so our parents wouldn't get mad.A couple minutes later the print read their vows and they said them to each other and they put the rings on. The priest said BY THE POWER INVESTED IN ME I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE YOU MAY NOW KISS YOUR BRIDE. Matthew and my mom kissed we all started cheering my eyes started watering I wiped my eyes Aaliyah was clapping her hands and gave me a hug and I smiled.
My mom turned to the side smiling and I said congrats mom she said thank you and I handed her the flowers. Everyone was still clapping and cheering I smiled and kept Aaliyah close to me. My mom and Matthew started walking down the aisle together linking arms I smiled and looked at Shawn and he winked and I laughed and shook my head and looked at Aaliyah. She leaned up and kissed my cheek and I smiled and said I love you sis she smiled widely and said I love you more Elle. We both started smiling she walked over to her grandparents and sat down beside them. A couple minutes later me and Shawn started walking down the aisle together he had his arm wrapped around mine and he smiled and said mi amor I smiled and bit my lip and looked at Shawn. I smiled and said mi amor and he turned and I stopped and said huh and he picked me up Bridal style and I started laughing and bit my lip I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me out of the church and we both started laughing together and smiled. I bit my lip and whispered in his ear does that mean we might do the nasty this week. Shawn laughed and said honestly hellll yea and I bit my lip and giggled and pulled back and looked at him. Everyone followed us outside arms linked Shawn put me down and said so are we getting in a limousine and I bit my lip. Shawn carefully put me down and opened the door and we all got in I sat by Shawn and he smiled and we all started listening to music and jamming out. After everyone got in and my brother closed the door and we all started talking about random shit and laughing. Shawn accidentally touched my ass I said Shawn he said oh shit my bad and moved his hands and crossed them across his chest and we laughed. We took a couple of pictures together and I posted them on Instagram and we all started laughing together. A little while later we all got to the venue my brother opened the door when the driver parked. After my brother opened the door we all got out Shawn helped me get out of the limousine I smiled and bit my lip. Shawn held my hand while we walked away from the limousine then I immediately let go of his hand and we all walked up the stairs and my brother opened the door and we all walked into the venue and smiled and said woww it's absolutely gorgeous and I smiled and bit my lip. The chandelier was extremely gorgeous there was a bunch of other gorgeous decorations I smiled and bit my lip. I looked at Shawn and he smiled and bit his lip and shook his head. I smiled and walked away and shook my head and said oh Aaliyah come with me we both walked on the dance floor and started dancing together. I spun Aaliyah and we started laughing and smiling together I noticed Shawn was staring at me and I bit my lip and shook my head. I shook my head and continued swaying my hips to the beat and so did Aaliyah and we both laughed and smiled and started swaying to the beat together. Me and Aaliyah continued dancing together and not giving a care in the world. Everyone was watching us and laughing and smiling. Shawn walked next to us and started dancing with us and laughed with us. My mom threw her bouquet and I caught it Matthew threw the garter and Shawn caught it and we all started laughing together.  A little while later our parents ate their cake and shoved it in their faces. Our parents slow danced and I smiled while my mom slow danced with my brother and I smiled. My mom slow danced with Matthew me and Shawn smiled together and I bit my lip and shook my head. A little while later our parents left and went onto their honeymoon. Me and Shawn left with Aaliyah and headed home our parents left me and Shawn fell asleep a little while later and so did Aaliyah fall asleep. We were all excited about them getting married and I was exhausted from the wedding.