184 day 6 Tuesday

DAY 6 OF ITALY TRIP TUESDAY:

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Shawn brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then he walked back into the room.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Shawn.

He laughed and said good morning Elle I said huh and he started laughing and shook his head.

I said you wanna build a fort and watch movies with the girls.

Shawn yawned and said sure why not that does sound like a lot of fun.

I said uh huh and shook my head and Shawn started laughing and shook his head.

I said ugh fuck me I don't want to get up but I have to pee really bad.

Shawn walked over to me and lifted me up bridal style I said ok works too.

Me and Shawn started laughing together and he put me down in the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked back into the room.

I said I feel much better Shawn laughed and said I bet I shook my head and said uh huh.

I walked over to the window and opened the curtains and turned and looked at Shawn.

Shawn said fuck Elle you look really good right now I shook my ass slightly and started laughing.

Shawn said no mam and he ran over to me and grabbed me and pulled me against his chest.

I started laughing and he kissed my head and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

He started laughing and kissed my head again he said come here I said ok and turned around.

Shawn grabbed my hand and I followed him he climbed onto the bed and layed down.

I layed down next to him and looked at the ceiling and smiled he looked at me and kissed my cheek.

I said when are we leaving he said I don't know why I said I don't want to leave he said neither do I.

A little while later Shawn got up and went into the kitchen and started making coffee for everyone.

I stayed on the bed and looked at the ceiling while smiling and biting my lip.

Shawn said Elle babe you want coffee I said oh please he laughed and said ok.

I called Lucy and Aaliyah and told them the plans for today and they said oh we are on our way.

I laughed and said ok and hung up and sat up on the bed.

Shawn sat down at the table and I sat down next to him and drank my coffee.

I said the girls are on their way Shawn laughed and said ok sounds good.

A couple minutes later someone knocked at the door Shawn got up and answered the door.

Shawn started laughing and said Jesus you guys works too and Aaliyah and Lucy walked in with a shit ton of pillows and blankets.

I quickly took a picture of them and put my phone down and continued drinking my coffee.

They put the stuff down and came into the kitchen to make coffee Shawn sat back down in his seat in front of me.

I smiled and looked down at the table and bit my lip Aaliyah and Lucy sat down next to us.

I looked up and said well look at us being all adults and shit we all started laughing together and I shook my head.

Shawn said so are we having a sleep over in our room tonight I said sure why not.

After we finished drinking our coffee we all started building the blanket fort.

An hour later we were all done I said phew that was a lot Shawn said yep and grabbed his laptop.

Shawn ordered food and we all hung out together and took pictures together.

A little while later the food got here and we all started watching movies while eating food.

I took a couple pictures of all of us and posted them on Instagram and snapchat.

After we finished eating we got ready for bed and climbed back into the fort and continued watching movies till we fell asleep.