153 Sunday

SUNDAY:

Shawn randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed as well.

Shawn walked out of the bathroom and said Elle did I wake you up I said no.

He said ok and I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and didn't see Shawn I said ok and walked out of our room.

I headed downstairs and didn't see him in the kitchen he also wasn't in his studio or the living room.

I walked outside and closed the front door and sat down on the porch next to Shawn.

He laughed and said you found me I laughed and said yea I did find you he smiled and looked down.

I said why are you out here Shawn said I needed fresh air I smiled and said yea understandable.

I scooted closer to Shawn and rested my head on his shoulder he said after I release the album I'm going on tour.

I looked up at him and said oh how fun Shawn sighed and said I gotta pack next week.

I said gross he laughed and said yea I'm excited to be touring again I miss it.

I said I bet you do he said yea I just really miss all of my amazing fans.

I smiled and yawned Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.

Shawn said but I'm really going to fucking miss you when I leave Elle.

I said yea me too Shawn trust me I looked up at him and he had a little bit of facial hair.

I laughed and said you need to shave Shawn he started laughing and said I will today Elle don't worry.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled and kissed my forehead and I smiled and said I love you Shawn.

He smiled and said I love you more Elle and he squeezed me slightly and I bit my lip and blushed slightly.

Shawn said we should probably head inside soon I sighed and said yea I guess so.

The breeze felt really good against my skin it was a really beautiful night in Canada.

A little while later me and Shawn finally got up and walked inside and he locked the front door.

Me and Shawn walked upstairs and went into our room and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Matthew and my mom and Aaliyah all woke up and headed downstairs.

Matthew started cooking breakfast and Lucy woke up and went downstairs a couple minutes later as well.

A little while later me and Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

We got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs Lucy was in the living room.

Matthew said hey Shawn and gave him a hug I made something to drink and sat down at the table.

A little while later the food was done and we all sat at the table and ate breakfast.

Matthew said we will probably be heading out soon Shawn said ok love you guys.

After we finished eating Shawn and Matthew did the dishes we all watched a movie together.

A couple of hours later Matthew my mom and Aaliyah all left and headed home.

It was only me Shawn and Lucy now a little while later Shawn cooked dinner.

Me and Lucy helped set up the table and get other things we needed.

After we ate dinner we picked it up and did the dishes and hung out together.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and got ready for bed then went to sleep.