163 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up to a weird noise outside I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs Aaliyah also got up and followed behind me.

Aaliyah said Elle what the fuck are you doing I said I heard a noise she said ok and.

I walked up to the front door Aaliyah was behind me I said is that a kitten.

Aaliyah said it does sound like one I opened the door and saw a small black kitten.

It was shaking and meowing I said aww I picked it up and closed the door.

Aaliyah locked the front door and I went into the kitchen and found tuna and gave it some water.

It started eating and drinking I started scratching its head and it started purring.

I said well looks like I'm adopting a kitten Aaliyah said aww and smiled.

I said we should also give it a bath incase it has fleas she said yea true.

After the kitten finished eating me and Aaliyah gave it a bath and dried it off.

Aaliyah lifted the kitten up and said it's a boy I said aww she said it needs to get fixed.

I said ok um let's name it Mr. Midnight Aaliyah said perfect.

A little while later me Aaliyah and Mr. Midnight all went upstairs and cuddled in bed.

Shawn face timed me and I answered and said hello Shawn said hey whats up Elle.

The kitten started meowing Shawn said what the hell is that I pointed the camera to the kitten.

I said this little guy showed up and we named him Mr. Midnight Shawn smiled and said ok works to.

Aaliyah was playing with the kitten and we all started laughing together a little while later we all fell asleep again.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I saw a fuzzy black ball curled on my chest I said aw and felt my heart melt Aaliyah was completely knocked out still.

I carefully put Mr. Midnight on the bed and went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom Mr. Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed.

I picked him up and headed downstairs and gave him some food and water.

Me and Aaliyah were going to go shopping and buy him some stuff that he needs.

A little while later me and Aaliyah left the house and went shopping for Mr. Midnight.

After we got home and set everything up I litterbox trained Mr. Midnight.

He enjoyed his food good news he didn't have fleas and he got his shots and everything else he needed.

Turns out he is a 5 week old kitten and he's super adorable we haven't found his mom so we decided to adopt him.

Aaliyah has been playing with the cat all day my parents we're coming over later to meet him.

A couple of hours later Matthew and my mom came over and met the kitten and we hung out and ate dinner together.

A little while later my mom and Matthew left and me and Aaliyah and Mr. Midnight all went to bed.