154 Monday

MONDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I heard someone walk down the hallway.

I yawned and said is Lucy awake I rolled over and carefully got out of bed.

I quickly used the restroom then walked over to the bedroom door and opened it quietly.

I walked out of my room and closed the door and walked towards the top of the stairs.

I saw the fridge open and Lucy getting a snack and I bit my lip and laughed and shook my head.

I quietly walked downstairs and said what the hell are you doing Lucy jumped and she said Jesus Elle.

We started laughing together I grabbed a snack and jumped on the counter.

I said you couldn't sleep Lucy she sighed and said yea unfortunately I said yea me too.

Lucy continued eating her snack and said wanna go outside I said sure.

I hopped off the counter and walked out of the kitchen me and Lucy walked over to the front door.

I unlocked it and opened the door and walked out Lucy followed behind me and closed the door.

I sat down on the porch and took a deep breath of the fresh crisp Canada air.

Lucy sat down next to me and smiled and said it's a beautiful night I smiled and said yea it really is.

Me and Lucy continued talking about random shit and laughed together.

I said you wanna come hang out when Shawn leaves to go on tour.

Lucy smiled widely and said yea sure I would really like to spend more time with you.

I smiled and said oh yea me too trust me and I gave her a hug and smiled Lucy hugged me back.

A little while later me and Lucy got up and carefully went back into the house and I closed the door and locked it.

Me and Lucy went upstairs and went into our own rooms and went back to sleep for the rest of the night.

A couple hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Shawn used the restroom then got clean clothes and went back into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room.

I went to the guest bathroom and used it then headed downstairs Lucy was still sleeping.

I looked for food and turned the stove on and started cooking breakfast while Shawn was in the shower.

A little while later Lucy woke up and came downstairs and said oh food I'm starving.

I started laughing and said I bet Shawn came downstairs and put his dirty clothes up.

Shawn said good morning ladies we laughed and said hi Shawn and he smiled and sat down at the table.

After the food was done we all sat down at the table and started eating together.

Shawn said I gotta start packing soon for tour I sighed and said don't remind me Shawn he said oops.

After we finished eating I did the dishes and Shawn headed upstairs into our room.

Lucy kept me company in the kitchen Shawn came downstairs and said ok I got my suitcase so all I need to do is pack.

Shawn helped me and Lucy with the laundry all day which was nice of him.

A couple hours later we all ate dinner since it was getting extremely late.

After we ate dinner we went upstairs and got ready for bed and went to sleep.