159 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and started shaking and crying and I couldn't breathe I started having a bad panic attack.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time while crying still and I called Shawn.

He answered and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and said hey babe.

I said hi in a weak voice Shawn said babe it's ok what is wrong.

I said I woke up having a bad panic attack and he said babe I'm sorry.

I said its ok Shawn continued talking to me and helped calm me down.

A little while later I finally calmed down and Shawn hung up when he knew I was ok.

Shawn was heading to his next venue and he said it was a really good first show.

I fell asleep a couple minutes later after I used the restroom and calmed down.

A couple hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

My head was pounding so I took medicine and got out of bed I had dark under eyes.

I sighed and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I made some food and hung out in the living room and watched movies.

After I ate I did the dishes and some laundry then went upstairs.

I spent the rest of the day doing skin care then I made dinner and talked to Shawn after.

I went to bed a little while later and I groaned fuckkkk before I fell asleep.