51 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed out of the bathroom and closed the door.

I walked over to Shawn's door and opened it and walked in and closed his door and climbed into his bed.

Shawn woke up and yawned and stretched and said hello he said hey Elle what ya doing. I said I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to crash in your room.

Shawn said well ok and he yawned and stretched and said well good night Elle love ya.

I smiled and said love you too Shawn a couple minutes later me and Shawn both fell asleep for the night.

A little while later I heard everyone wake up and head downstairs Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I smiled and bit my lip and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and fell back asleep next to Shawn. A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got up and walked out of Shawn's room and closed his door and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Matthew and Aaliyah had already left for the day I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

My mom said morning Elle I said morning mom and sat down next to her on the couch. My mom said so you should set your alarm for 4 am tomorrow for the trip.

I yawned and said ok sounds good she said is everything packed and ready I said yea she said ok good.

I got up and went into the kitchen and made some breakfast and coffee and sat back down on the couch next to my mom.

A little while later Shawn came downstairs and also ate breakfast and hung out in the living room with me and my mom.

After me and Shawn finished eating we did the dishes and picked them up and went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom said who is excited for the trip tomorrow I said me because I am ready to leave Canada and get tanned. My mom laughed and said yea me too we all hung out in the living room all day.

A couple of hours later Matthew and Aaliyah came home and we all ate dinner together I quickly set my alarm for tomorrow.

We all talked about tomorrow while eating dinner together Matthew said we should all try and go to sleep early. My mom said did you fill up the car Matthew he said yes Chelsea I did don't worry.

She smiled and said ok good a little while later we all headed upstairs after we did the dishes and picked up the food.

We all got ready for bed and went into our rooms I plugged my phone in and climbed into bed.

I yawned and stretched and rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep a couple minutes later.