102 day 8 sunday

DAY 8 OF PARIS TRIP SUNDAY:

Shawn woke up way before me I was cuddled against him completely knocked out.

Shawn kissed my head and carefully rolled me off of him and he got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Shawn brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then he came back and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

A couple minutes later Shawn groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and looked at Shawn.

I bit my lip and smiled and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I sighed because I knew me and Shawn had to go back home soon and I really didn't want to.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room.

I sighed and walked over to shawn and kissed his cheek and he smiled and woke up and yawned and stretched.

I said so are we leaving tomorrow Shawn yawned and said yea unfortunately I said well could we possibly have sex one more time before we leave.

Shawn started laughing and said yes Elle we definitely will don't worry I smiled widely and said ok cool.

Shawn said we should definitely pack our stuff before we do anything today I said ok and Shawn got out of bed.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn started packing our bags so they were ready for tomorrow.

After me and Shawn finished packing we quickly changed for the day I sprayed some body spray on.

Shawn sprayed some cologne on snd we quickly put on our shoes and grabbed everything we needed.

A little while later me and Shawn finally walked out of our hotel room and Shawn closed the door.

Me and Shawn held hands while walking down the hallway towards the elevator he kissed my head.

I said Shawn he said yes Elle I said I love you he smiled and said I love you more.

I bit my lip and felt my cheeks burn slightly a little while later me and Shawn walked out of the elevator and walked out of the hotel lobby.

Shawn opened the hotel door and we walked out and walked onto the sidewalk and Shawn hailed a taxi.

Me and Shawn got in the taxi and the guy smiled and said where to today guys.

Shawn smiled and said um I'm not sure surprise me the guy smiled and said alright and started driving down the street.

Shawn said so Elle where do you wanna explore before we go home I said huh I have no idea.

We ended up getting another tour of Paris and picked up food a couple of hours later then got back to the hotel.

Shawn said Elle wanna have sex when we get home I'm extremely exhausted I said yea sure that doesn't bother me.

Shawn said ok cool and he set his alarm for tomorrow morning.

A little while later me and Shawn went to sleep after we made sure everything was packed.