142 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Shawn.

Shawn was snoring lightly and I smiled and bit my lip and kissed his cheek and smiled.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at me and smiled.

Shawn kissed my head and said let's sneak out and drive around town and listen to music.

I smiled and said really he said yep and kissed me and I smiled and cupped his cheeks and smiled.

Shawn smiled and pulled back and kissed my head and said you wanna go now.

I said shh yea let's do it he said ok and I carefully got out of bed and so did Shawn.

Me and Shawn went into the bathroom and brushed our hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

Me and Shawn snuck downstairs and walked towards the front door Shawn grabbed his keys and unlocked the front door.

Shawn opened the door and I walked out and he followed behind me and closed the door and locked it.

Me and Shawn walked towards the car and got in and buckled up Shawn locked the car.

Shawn turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway I smiled and turned on the radio.

Shawn lowered the windows and started driving out of the neighborhood.

The breeze felt really good against my skin I looked at Shawn and he was smiling widely.

His hair was blowing in the wind and so was mine I said Shawn he said uh huh.

I said we haven't done this in a while he smiled and said yea I know it feels nice.

I smiled and said yea it does Shawn hit the highway and I smiled and finally felt free.

It's like I was in my own little world I felt like I was getting away from life for a while and it's nice.

Shawn was smiling widely while driving down the highway and he rested his hand on my thigh.

Shawn squeezed it slightly and I blushed and felt my heart race slightly. 

A little while later me and Shawn picked up some food and parked in a parking spot.

Me and Shawn started eating and talking about random shit and laughing together.

I said so you have your own music studio Shawn smiled and said yea I'm really excited about it.

Shawn said I'm also going to start working on my new album tomorrow hopefully.

I smiled and said oh how fun Shawn smiled and said yea we continued talking and laughing.

After we finished eating Shawn threw our trash away and got back into the car and locked it.

Me and Shawn buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot.

I smiled while looking out of the window on the way home the lights looked really pretty.

A little while later me and Shawn got home and we rolled up the windows and lowered the radio.

Me and Shawn got out of the car and he locked it and we quietly snuck back inside the house.

We headed upstairs and went into our room and went to sleep for the night it was 3 am when we got home.

Every one was still asleep when we got home so we wouldn't get caught even though it's our house.

A couple of hours later Matthew my mom and Aaliyah all woke up me and Shawn were still completely knocked out.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked at Shawn and smiled.

Matthew started cooking breakfast and my mom started helping him.

I started smelling breakfast Shawn started sniffing around and I started laughing.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at me.

Shawn smiled and said good morning Elle how did you sleep I smiled and said good.

Shawn said I guess my dad is cooking breakfast I said yep and laughed.

A little while later me and Shawn headed downstairs and hung out in the kitchen.

My mom said good morning kids we said hi mom and Matthew smiled and continued cooking breakfast.

After the food was done we all sat at the table and started eating together Shawn smiled and said I'm gonna start on my album today.

Matthew said ok cool that sounds like fun I checked my notifications on my phone and put it back down.

We all continued eating and talking about random shit and laughing together.

After we finished eating me and my mom did the dishes and Shawn went upstairs to write songs.

Me my mom Aaliyah and Matthew all hung out in the living room and watched TV together.

A couple of hours later Shawn finished and came downstairs and said ok so I finished one song.

We said oh how fun Shawn said yep and smiled and sat down on the couch.

Shawn said alright let's order take out me and Aaliyah were cuddled against each other on the couch.

A little while later the food got here and we all hung out and watched movies together.

After we ate we all went to bed for the night Aaliyah was going to spend the week with us.

Our parents were going home tomorrow since Matthew has work Monday.