72 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed my door.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked in my room and put on my shoes and grabbed everything I needed and walked out of my room.

I headed downstairs and unlocked the front door and opened it and walked out and closed the front door and locked it.

I walked down the porch and walked over to my car and unlocked it and got in and closed my door.

I locked my car and buckled up and turned on my car and started backing out of the driveway and drove out of the neighborhood.

I turned on the radio and rolled down the windows and started jamming out while driving down the highway.

I bit my lip while thinking about Shawn while driving down the highway.

I quickly got some gas and got something to drink and got into my car and left the gas station.

I continued driving down the highway and looking at all of the pretty lights.

I checked my phone and it said 2 am I sighed and said ugh I don't want to go home.

I continued driving down the highway Matthew gets up and leaves at 4 am I sighed and said I'm not going home tonight.

I turned on my favorite song and smiled and jammed out and continued jamming out to music.

At 3 am I said fuck it I turned the car around and started driving back home.

I rolled up the windows because I started getting slightly cold and I bit my lip and continued listening to music.

It was a really beautiful Thursday morning I continued driving down the highway.

At around 3 almost 4 am I got home and parked and turned off the car and quickly snuck inside and locked the front door.

I quickly headed upstairs and went into my room and plugged my phone in and climbed into bed and fell asleep for the night.

A little while later Matthew woke up and headed downstairs and walked out of the front door and locked it.

A little while later my mom woke up and she also woke up Aaliyah and told her to wake up.

My mom headed downstairs and she waited for Aaliyah to wake up so she could head to school.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah left and my mom left the house and locked the front door.

I woke up a little while later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and closed my door.

I climbed into bed and layed down and started playing on my phone and checked my notifications and put my phone down and fell asleep.

A little while later my mom came back home and locked the front door and went into the living room and hung out.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom and washed my hands and walked out of my bathroom and walked downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

After I finished eating I put my dishes up and went back into the living room and sat down and chilled with my mom.

My mom said I love you elle I smiled and said I love you too mom.

Shawn texted me that he was going to be busy all day and I said ok and put my phone down.

I told my mom that Shawn was going to be busy all day and she said ok and put down her phone and started talking about random shit.

I started laughing and shook my head and my mom started laughing too and shook her head and smiled as well.

A little while later me and my mom hung out and ate lunch together and talked about random shit and wedding plans.

I said I'm super nervous about the wedding my mom said yea I don't blame you and I smiled and bit my lip and shook my head.

After we finished eating lunch we picked up our dishes and went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

My mom said Elle we are gonna spend time together and have a mommy and daughter date soon.

I smiled and said yea I'm excited she said ok cool I said I really need a girls day with my mom.

My mom said I can't wait to spend time with my beautiful daughter I laughed and said aw thanks mom.

A couple of hours later Matthew and Aaliyah came home and we all started eating dinner together.

My mom said me and Elle are gonna have a girls day tomorrow Matthew said oh well that sounds fun hope you guys enjoy it.

After we finished eating we all headed upstairs and went to bed a little while later.