188 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER FRIDAY:

It has been a couple of months since me and Shawn have been living on our own.

In my opinion it's really fun Shawn had been working on his studio room and fixing it up a little bit.

I have been decorating the house and cleaning it up a little bit.

Mr. Midnight has been getting bigger apparently when he was little hid owners abused him.

It made me extremely angry because he is such a sweet and loving cat.

Me and Shawn decided he will be our child until we are ready to have kids in the future.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Mr. Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

I started laughing and shook my head the cat jumped on the counter and watched me.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room.

Mr. Midnight jumped on the bed and layed back down and fell asleep.

I climbed into bed and played on my phone and checked my notifications and continued playing on it for a while.

A little while later I put my phone down then fell back asleep for the night.

Me and Aaliyah were talking about her moving out and getting an apartment.

I said go for it if you have the money she is going to talk to her parents about it tomorrow.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Mr. Midnight followed me and I gave him some food and made some coffee and breakfast for me and Shawn.

A little while later Shawn came downstairs and helped me cook breakfast.

After we finished eating we did the dishes then headed into the living room.

Aaliyah called Shawn and said our parents said she could move out if she wanted to.

Shawn said ok cool and she said she was going to spend time looking at apartments online.

Shawn told me what Aaliyah told him and I smiled and said well I am extremely proud of her.

Shawn said yea me too he also looked at apartments online for Aaliyah.

I sat on the floor and played with the cat for a while.

A little while later I sat back on the couch and played on my phone all day.

A couple of hours later Shawn got up and went into the kitchen and cooked dinner.

Mr. Midnight had fallen asleep on the couch next to me I took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram and snapchat.

After the food was done cooking we ate dinner and I fed the cat.

After we finished eating we picked up the food and did the dishes then headed upstairs.

Mr. Midnight ate food and headed upstairs with us and we all went to bed for the night.