3 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I'm exhausted my mom told me she wanted to go out today and I said ok sounds good and she smiled and said alright. I lazily got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I walked downstairs after I finished using the restroom I yawned and stretched and said good morning mom she laughed and said good morning Elle I said hi and headed into the kitchen. She said I want to spend the day with my Beautiful daughter I laughed and said ok and sat down on the couch. I said let me wake up first and I yawned and she laughed and said yea me too definitely. A little while later me and my mom were finally awake and went upstairs so we could get changed and ready for the day. It is was bright and sunny today so I wore shorts and a tank top me and my mom left a little while later. We jammed out to music we ate some breakfast and went to the hair salon and got hair cuts I got my hair trimmed. After we left there we got our nails done and we both got acrylic nails I got black gel polish. My mom did a light pink color after we left we went to olive garden and ate some lunch she said you excited about the concert. I was smiling widely and said um are you fucking kidding me I get to meet Shawn mendes and she started laughing and said good. I said I need to write him a letter she laughed and said Don't forget to clean your room I said shit your right and we both laughed. After we ate we went shopping and headed home at around 5 pm I was extremely exhausted when we got home and so was my mom. After me and my mom changed w hung out and fell asleep at around 10 pm I used the restroom and brushed my teeth then I fell asleep after.