66 friday concert day

FRIDAY BLACK VEIL BRIDES CONCERT:

I woke up to the sound of Matthew heading downstairs and unlocking the front door and walking out and closing the door and locking it.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and sighed.

I turned on my fan since i got extremely hot last night I took off my pants and chilled in one of Shawn's shirts.

A little while later I heard my mom and Aaliyah wake up and my mom said Aaliyah bring your sleep over bag your friends mom is gonna bring you home.

Aaliyah said ok sounds good I will miss you guys my mom gave her a hug and said me too huh.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah walked out of the front door and my mom closed the door and locked it and headed to school.

A little while later I forced myself out of bed and got out of bed and walked over to my bedroom door and opened it and walked out and closed my door.

I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it and walked in and closed the door and yawned and stretched.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked out of the bathroom and smiled widely while walking down the hallway.

I walked over to Shawn's door and opened it and turned on the lights and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk Elle.

Shawn yawned and stretched and I jumped on his bed and he said ok just fucking break my bed why don't you.

I smiled widely and straddled his lap and he smiled and said well some body is in a good mood today.

I said well uh duh of course I'm going to a concert later I smiled and leaned down and kissed Shawn.

He put his hands in my shirt and gripped my hips and started kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly into the kiss.

I pulled back and looked at Shawn he bit his lip and shook his head and said Elle it's fucking 7 am let me sleep ok.

I said ugh fine and I got off his bed and turned off his lights and walked downstairs smiling widely and swaying my hips.

I went into the kitchen and got something to drink and eat and sat down on the couch and played on my phone.

A little while later my mom came home and I put my dishes up and sat back down on the couch and my mom sat down next to me and started drinking her coffee.

A couple minutes later Shawn came downstairs and said I finished packing for tour my mom said ok good.

My mom said so Elle are you excited for the concert I squealed and said um yea obviously and she started laughing and said good I'm glad.

A couple minutes later we all hung out on the couch together and talked about random shit my mom said so when Matthew comes home we are leaving Shawn said ok cool.

I said its 8 in the morning my mom started laughing and said yes Elle it is 8 in the morning.

We all started laughing together and I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom and walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

A couple of hours later at around 3 pm Matthew came home and said Chelsea you ready to go to our vacation.

My mom said yes and got off the couch and Matthew headed upstairs and my mom went into the bathroom and used it.

Shawn said after they leave we are gonna start getting ready for the concert I said ok cool and I gave him a hug and he kissed my head and smiled.

A little while later my mom and Matthew gave us hugs and said ok we are headed out I said ok love you guys bye.