139 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched because I was in so much pain from yesterday.

I sighed and looked at Shawn he was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and opened my medicine drawer and took some.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room.

I looked out the window and noticed it was still extremely dark outside I yawned and walked away.

I walked out of our bedroom and headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and got something to drink and eat out and closed the fridge.

I was chilling in a baggy shirt with no pants I decided to eat some yogurt and drink a sprite.

I finished eating my yogurt and threw my trash away and also ate some oatmeal then headed upstairs.

I went back into me and Shawn's room and brushed my teeth and used the restroom then went into bed.

I cuddled against Shawn and fell asleep a couple minutes later and nudged my head against his neck.

Shawn wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer and kissed my head and yawned.

Shawn woke up and yawned and stretched and said good night baby and he went back to sleep.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and kissed my head.

I smiled and said I love you and looked at him and said love you too Elle.

A couple minutes later I rolled onto my back and looked at the window and Shawn smiled and ran his hand through my hair.

Shawn smiled and kissed my head and said well what do you wanna do today I said go shopping.

Shawn said um yea sure I don't mind that sounds like a lot of fun I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

I said we can also start unpacking our kitchen instead Shawn said ok we can do that.

A little while later me and Shawn got out of bed and got ready for the day then headed downstairs.

Our parents were coming over this weekend to help us finish unpacking the house.

Me and Shawn ate breakfast before we could start unpacking the boxes.

After me and Shawn finished eating I did the dishes while Shawn started unpacking boxes.

Shawn smiled and said Elle I love you I said I love you more Shawn I said we definitely will need a shower.

I smiled and yawned and stretched while doing the dishes after I finished doing the dishes I helped Shawn.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn were extremely sweaty and exhausted from unpacking.

Me and Shawn took a shower and ate dinner then went to bed for the night.