178 Wednesday italy trip

WEDNESDAY ITALY TRIP:

Shawn's alarm started going off and we woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I said ugh what the fuck Shawn got up and turned off his alarm and headed to the bathroom.

I forced myself out of bed and walked out of his room I woke up Aaliyah and Lucy.

My mom was downstairs already Matthew went to work.

Mr. Midnight was snuggled against my mom and purring loudly.

A little while later we all got ready and gave my mom a hug then walked out the front door.

It was still pitch black outside when we got in the car Shawn started jamming out to music.

Shawn drove down the highway to get to the airport did I also mention its 4 fucking am.

We all woke up at 3 am Matthew had to leave for work early today.

I sighed and yawned and looked out the window every one was laughing together.

A little while later we all got to the airport and headed inside.

Shawn bought our tickets and we went through security and used the restroom.

We all got food and hung out in the terminal together.

After we ate we quickly used the restroom again Shawn had a body guard.

A bunch of fans noticed him and he took pictures with them and also talked to them.

Me Aaliyah and Lucy all took pictures together I said I look fuckin awful.

We all started laughing together and waited on Shawn a little while later we all finally boarded the plane.

Aaliyah and Lucy sat in front of me and Shawn we all buckled up and got comfortable.

We also put our phones on airplane mode and put them down I immediately fell asleep.

A little while later the plane left the airport and I woke up because of turbulence.

I said what the fuck Shawn laughed and said the plane left the airport.

I said what time is it Shawn said 6 am I said ugh fuck and closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke me up and said the plane landed.

I checked my phone it said 7 pm we all got off the plane and headed into the airport.

We all quickly used the restroom then grabbed our luggage and got a Uber to our hotel we were way too tired to eat.

After we got to our hotel we all looked around our room and changed and instantly fell asleep for the night.