61 sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I checked my phone and it said 2 am.

I noticed we were still in the car heading home my mom Aaliyah and Shawn were all still asleep.

Matthew was singing lowly while listening to the radio I continued listening to my music on the way home. 

A little while later we finally got home at 4 am Matthew parked the car and turned it off.

Matthew woke every one up a couple minutes later we all got out and headed inside.

Shawn said we will get our stuff later Matthew said ok and we all headed inside and Matthew locked the car and we all headed upstairs.

Every one went into their rooms I followed Shawn into his room and closed the door.

Me and Shawn plugged our phones in and climbed into bed and cuddled and instantly fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my mom Matthew and Aaliyah all woke up and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Matthew started cooking breakfast for everyone me and Shawn were still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and also rolled onto my back i was so sore from the long car ride.

I said ugh I'm in so much fucking pain I looked at Shawn and he was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly and it made me smile and bite my lip and blushed slightly.

A little while later I forced myself out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked out of Shawn's room and walked towards the bathroom.

I opened the door and walked in and closed it and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

My mom said Elle medicine I said uh huh and she handed me a water and some medicine and I took it.

A couple minutes later me and Matthew brought in our luggage and we all put it in our rooms.

Shawn was still completely knocked out in his bedroom after the food was done we all ate breakfast and hung out together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and Shawn finally woke up and came downstairs.

I said wow I thought u died and we all started laughing together he said no I was just extremely exhausted.

Shawn walked over to me and kissed my head and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

He smiled and went into the kitchen and made some breakfast and sat down on the couch and started eating while watching TV.

After he finished eating he picked up his dish and came back and sat down on the couch next to me.

My mom said so who's excited to go back to our normal life.

I said ugh not me Shawn said agreed a couple of hours later we all ate dinner then went upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Aaliyah unfortunately has school tomorrow and I feel so bad for her because school sucks to be honest.