80 friday

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and I felt something heavy on my back.

I said what the fuck Cc started twitching his nose and got off my back.

I rolled over and said hello and he climbed on my chest and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep.

I said awww and grabbed my phone and took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram and snapchat and I also tagged Cc.

Cc saw it and liked and commented and said holy shit I need to meet your raccoon soon.

I laughed and commented of course he has your name and I laughed and continued playing on my phone.

Cc started snoring lightly and it made me smile and I bit my lip and face timed Shawn.

He answered and said hello baby what's up I said so don't freak out.

Shawn sighed and said Elle what did you do I said so you remember the raccoon that broke into my room.

Shawn said uh huh so what's up I said so he kinda sorta broke in again and now we have a child named Cc.

Shawn laughed and shook his head and I showed him Cc sleeping on my chest he said awww.

I said I know I put doggy pads everywhere in the house Shawn said ok you can keep him.

I smiled and said hey Cc daddy said we can keep you he woke up and looked at Shawn and yawned and stood up and stretched.

Cc started twitching his nose and I started scratching his head and he made a cute little noise.

Me and Shawn started laughing together and he got off my chest and jumped off of my bed.

I said fuckin trader and me and Shawn continued laughing together and I shook my head.

I said I gave him a bath and he also got some shots Shawn said that's good I smiled and said yea so we don't have to worry.

Shawn said ok cool we are currently heading to our next venue I yawned and said well that sounds like fun.

Shawn yawned and said yea but I really miss you I said yea me too.

Me and Shawn continued talking about random shit and laughed together and I hung up a little while later.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and closed my door.

I layed down on my bed and grabbed my phone and started playing on it and I turned on music and started reading fanfiction while jamming out.

A little while later Matthew woke up and used the restroom then headed downstairs and left for the day and headed to work.

I put my phone down and heard my mom and Aaliyah wake up my mom headed downstairs and Aaliyah went into the bathroom.

Cc was sleeping peacefully in his dog bed I turned off my music and put my phone down and rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep a little while later.

A couple minutes later I heard the front door open and close and my mom leave.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

Cc woke up and yawned and stretched and walked out of his doggy bed and looked at me.

I said come on and I opened my door and he walked out and I closed the door and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and got Cc some food.

He used the bathroom on the doggy pad and I said good boy and he made a cute noise and I fed him.

I made me some food and something to drink and sat down on the couch and started eating my food and chilled on my phone and checked my notifications.

A couple minutes later Cc jumped on the couch next to me and layed down and I smiled and started scratching his head.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and went into the kitchen and made coffee and sat down on the couch.

My mom said so Elle what are the plans for today I said big chilling my mom started laughing and said ok sounds good.

Me and my mom hung out in the living room all day together until she had to go get Aaliyah.

My mom left and locked the front door and left to go get Aaliyah from school.

Me and Cc hung out in the living room and I gave him dinner and Matthew came home and said hey Elle.

I said hey dad and he came in the kitchen and gave me a hug I made him some food and he sat down at the table.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah came home and we all ate dinner together.

Cc sat on the couch and watched us and I took a picture of him after we all ate we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs.

Cc ran upstairs and went into my room and climbed into his bed and got comfortable and fell asleep.

I went to bed a little while later for the night after I talked to Shawn for a while.