135 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep.

Matthew woke up and headed downstairs and turned on the coffee maker and left for work.

A little while later my mom woke up and headed downstairs and made coffee and chilled in the living room.

Shawn's alarm started going off a little while later and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I also woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said what time is it.

Shawn said 8 am I said ugh its too fucking early for this shit Shawn started laughing and said yea I know trust me.

A little while later me and Shawn finally got out of bed and got ready for the day then we left.

Me and Shawn got coffee then headed to our first apartment to go look around we were super excited.

I let my mom know we were going to be out all day and she said ok be safe you too.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn finally finished looking at apartment they were all really gorgeous.

Me and Shawn picked up food and headed home Matthew was also home.

We all ate dinner and talked about our day and all the apartments we went to go look at.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Me and Shawn were exhausted from looking at apartments all day.