74 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I started smiling widely and I didn't know why.

I said ok well I guess I'm in a good mood I yawned and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and turned on some music the put my phone back down.

I bit my lip and looked at my ceiling fan and got out of bed and put some socks on.

I walked out of my room and went downstairs and made some cold coffee then headed upstairs quietly so I wouldn't fall.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I started drinking my coffee and put my hair in a ponytail and continued listening to music.

I grabbed my phone and coffee and sat down in front of my mirror and started cleaning my face with rubbing alcohol.

I started doing some skin care and sent Shawn some pictures and laughed and shook my and put my phone down.

I continued drinking my coffee and jamming out to music.

After I finished doing my skin care I got up and picked out some clothes for today and I put them down on my vanity.

After I put my clothes up I grabbed a lotion and put it on my arms and legs since they felt a little dry.

After I did that I sprayed some body spray on and put my body spray up and grabbed my phone and coffee and layed down in my bed.

I chilled in my bed and continued playing on my phone for a while and drank my coffee.

A little while later I plugged my phone in and got up and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my teeth and used the restroom then went back into my room and layed down and turned off my music.

I rolled onto my stomach and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later everyone woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

My mom and Aaliyah went into the living room and started watching TV together while Matthew cooked breakfast for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I sighed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom I closed the door.

I put my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Matthew said food is done and he handed everyone a plate.

I sat down on the couch and my mom said good morning Elle I said morning and started eating my food.

Matthew sat down on the couch and everyone started eating breakfast my phone started ringing so I put my plate down and grabbed my phone.

I answered it and said hello Shawn said hey I smiled and said hey whats up he said I have been looking for apartments online I will send you pictures.

I smiled and said ok cool sounds good he said I love you Elle and I miss you like crazy.

I smiled and said yea I love and miss you a lot to Shawn he smiled and said ok we will get a two room apartment.

I said ok sounds good he said ok cool I'm heading to my next venue at the moment.

I said cool and looked at the floor Shawn said Elle I said uh huh he said I will be home soon before you know it ok.

I smiled slightly and said well yea I know that he said yea of course and laughed every one else finished eating and put their dishes up.