46 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched and checked my phone it said 2 am. I got up and looked out of my window and noticed it was still extremely dark outside. I quietly walked out of my room and headed to the bathroom and closed the door and used it.

I quietly snuck past Shawn's room and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and found something to drink and eat and put it in the microwave. A couple minutes later I chilled at the table and ate some food and drank my water and went on my phone while eating.

A couple minutes later Shawn quietly came downstairs and said what are you doing and he yawned I laughed and said eating why. He laughed and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and said God I missed you so much I said ugh same and also gave him a hug.

Shawn sat at the table and also ate some food we started talking about what he did on tour and got caught up on things we missed. Shawn said by the way happy late birthday I laughed and said thanks I appreciate it he smiled and said good I'm glad.

I said yea when I went back home I hung out at Nats house for a week he said oh cool I saw pictures I smiled and said yea. I looked at the picture of me and Noah asleep on the couch and smiled I put my phone down and put my dishes up. I gave Shawn a hug and said love you good night he kissed my cheek and said ok love you too goodnight.

I grabbed my phone and headed upstairs and used the restroom then went back into my room and fell asleep after I plugged my phone in. A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched I heard every one awake downstairs except for Shawn. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it.

I walked out and walked over to Shawn's room and opened his door and walked in and closed his door. Shawn was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly I bit my lip and smiled and walked over to him. I ran my hand through his hair and he smiled and nudged his nose against my hand I  started smiling.

Shawn yawned and opened his eyes and he smiled and stretched and said mhhh hey babe I laughed and said good morning babe he said good morning babe and he got out of bed and gave me a hug and we both smiled together. Shawn kissed my forehead and I smiled widely and bit my lip and rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating.

I said it's 2 am he said yea I know babe we talked for a little while till I got up and left Shawn he said aww don't leave. I walked out of his room and used the restroom and yawned and went to bed. A couple of hours later Aaliyah came in my room and said Elle wake up I said huh she jumped on my bed and said good morning sis. I opened my eyes and yawned and stretched and said hello and gave her a hug.

A couple minutes later I got up and used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and headed downstairs. Me and Aaliyah held hands and headed downstairs a couple minutes later Shawn sleepily came downstairs. I said good morning guys Shawn plopped down on the couch I sat down and Aaliyah sat on my lap and started laughing and so did I. Matthew said so what do you guys wanna do I said huh I don't know it's Saturday.

Shawn said what about the mall Matthew said ok what about you guys we all said sure why not. Matthew said ok cool everyone get up and get ready Aaliyah said ok and got up and ran upstairs and said everyone come on we said ok and she went into her room.

A little while later everyone finally got up and went into their rooms to start getting ready for the day. A little while later we all finished getting ready and headed out of the house and Matthew locked the front door and we all got in the car. Me and Shawn sat all the way in the back and Aaliyah sat in the row in front of us.

I looked at Shawn and he smiled and said well we can hang out and I laughed and shook my head. We all buckled up and Matthew started driving out of the driveway we all listened to music while Matthew rolled down the windows. It was a really beautiful day the breeze felt really nice I listened to my own music and Shawn also listened to my music with me.