76 monday

MONDAY:

Matthew woke up and walked out of his bedroom and used the restroom then headed downstairs and unlocked the front door and closed it and locked it.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah woke up and my mom headed downstairs and turned on the coffee maker and waited for Aaliyah.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah walked out of her room and went into the bathroom and closed the door and finished getting ready for the day.

I didn't want to get out of bed today I got out of bed and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I started playing on my phone and I texted Shawn and he said he was off today I smiled and bit my lip.

I face timed Shawn and he answered and said hey babe I said what are you doing he said I'm just chilling in bed what about you Elle.

I smiled and said I'm chilling bed as well he smiled and said nice my team is gonna leave me alone for the day I said nice he said yea I know right.

I said so we went to a skating rink yesterday and I made a friend named Lucy Shawn smiled and said good I'm glad.

I smiled and said yea we have a lot in common actually Shawn said well thats good that you are making friends I smiled and said yea.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said well I don't know what to do Shawn yawned and said yea I agree I might just stay in the hotel room.

I said I miss you Shawn smiled and said yea I miss you more Elle. I said I love you Shawn he smiled and said I love you too Elle.

I smiled and bit my lip and looked out of the window and sighed and said I feel lonely Shawn sighed and said yea me too honestly.

I said are you doing any shows here in Canada Shawn said um I don't know maybe I have to check the tour schedule.

I said ok cool he smiled and said yep I hope we are because I really miss you guys I said ugh I know me too honestly.

Shawn said yea and looked out of his window and smiled slightly and bit his lip and said well so what do you wanna do.

I yawned and stretched and said I have no idea Shawn laughed and said so you wanna go back to sleep.

I said uh huh Shawn laughed and said well ok love you I said love you more and I hung up and rolled onto my stomach and got comfortable and fell asleep a little while later.

A little while later my mom came in my room and opened my door and said Elle and she said ok and walked out and headed downstairs.

A couple of hours later I woke up to the front door open and close and getting locked.

I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked out of my room.

I used the restroom then headed downstairs everyone was in the kitchen eating dinner.

After we all finished eating dinner every one went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I went upstairs and climbed into my bed and played on my phone and fell asleep a little while later.

Every one else went upstairs a little while later and went into their rooms and went to bed for the night.