143 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

The door opened and Aaliyah walked in and closed the door and she walked over to the bed.

I said whats wrong she said I can't sleep I said ok and got up I quickly used the restroom then went into her room.

Me and Aaliyah sat down in her bed and got comfortable and talked for a while.

A little while later me and Aaliyah fell asleep for the night a couple of hours later everyone woke up.

Everyone went downstairs into the kitchen to cook breakfast Aaliyah woke up and also headed downstairs.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I said I guess Aaliyah went downstairs I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

Every one was eating breakfast together Shawn said I'm gonna continue writing music later.

I said ok and got a plate of food and sat down as well and started eating breakfast.

After we all ate breakfast we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room.

A little while later my mom and Matthew left and headed home.

Shawn went to his music studio to write more songs me and Aaliyah had a spa day together.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner and watched movies then went to bed a little while later.