63 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of Shawn's chest and looked our of the window.

I noticed that it was still extremely dark outside and I sighed and rolled my eyes and looked at Shawn.

I carefully got out of bed and grabbed my phone and walked out of his room and closed his door and walked into the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

I got something to drink and eat and headed upstairs and went into my room and closed my door.

I chilled on my phone while I ate my food then I headed downstairs and picked up my dishes then went back upstairs into my room.

I put on some music and started doing a little bit of skin care for a little bit then I turned off my music and used the restroom.

I headed back into Shawn's room before everyone else woke up I opened his bedroom door and walked in and closed it.

I plugged my phone in and climbed into bed and cuddled against Shawn's chest and he kissed my head and I instantly fell back asleep in his arms.

A little while later Matthew and my mom woke up and Matthew left for work and my mom woke up Aaliyah and headed downstairs into the living room.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and I rolled off of his chest and he got out of bed and walked out of his room.

I got comfortable again and fell asleep the bed was extremely warm and it smelt like Shawn which made me smile slightly.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Shawn's door opened and he walked in and closed his door and walked over to his bed.

Shawn said Elle your taking up the whole bed babe move over I smiled and Shawn rolled me over and climbed into bed and got comfortable.

I rolled back over and got cuddled against Shawn's chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Aaliyah finished getting ready for school and headed downstairs and her and my mom left so she could get to school.

I heard the front door open and close and being locked I opened my eyes and looked up at Shawn and he yawned and grabbed his phone.

Shawn said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn he smiled and kissed my head and pulled me closer against him.

I watched Shawn play on his phone for a little while until I fell back asleep on his chest and he smiled and kissed my head and put his phone down.

Shawn yawned and stretched and said good night Mrs. Mendes I smiled in my sleep. Shawn went to sleep a couple minutes later Shawn started snoring lightly.

I heard the front door open and close and my mom locked it and went into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker.

I heard my mom do the dishes and load the dish washer and turn it on she also started doing laundry which was also kinda loud.

Shawn woke up and said groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched he said what the fuck is happening downstairs.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled over and said I have no idea why mom turned every God damn thing on in the kitchen.

Me and Shawn started laughing together and I shook my head and said its so loud Shawn said ugh I know.

I said well looks like it's time for us to get up Shawn said noo and pouted like a child.