152 Saturday

SATURDAY:

Matthew my mom and Aaliyah all woke up before me and Shawn and they headed downstairs.

Matthew turned on the coffee maker and my mom and Aaliyah went into the living room.

Matthew started cooking breakfast for everyone me and Shawn were still completely knocked out.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back.

I looked at Shawn and he was snoring lightly and I felt my heart go in between my legs.

I bit my lip and smiled and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly when I went downstairs.

Matthew was cooking breakfast and my mom and Aaliyah were watching TV in the living room together.

I went into the kitchen and gave Matthew a hug he said oh good morning Elle.

I smiled and said hey good morning how did you sleep he smiled and said good.

I smiled and said well I slept good last night Matthew smiled and said good I'm glad.

I said yea Shawn said he's gonna finish his album soon Matthew smiled and said finally.

We all started laughing together and Shawn came downstairs and said what is so funny.

Matthew said nothing Shawn he said ok and sat down and chilled in the living room.

After the food was done we all sat down and ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating Shawn left and went to the studio to finish working on his album.

Me my mom and Matthew all did some chores around the house.

Aaliyah went into her room and started working on making it her own.

After we finished doing chores we all ran around town and did some errands and paid bills.

We picked up food and headed home and ate lunch Lucy texted me and I smiled and answered it.

A little while later someone knocked at the door and Aaliyah answered it and said Lucy.

I smiled and gave her a hug and she put her bag down and we all continued hanging out for the rest of the day.

Lucy put her bag upstairs in my room and she came back downstairs and said nice house bestie.

I smiled and said thanks and she sat down on the couch and we all continued watching movies.

A couple of hours later Matthew started cooking dinner and Shawn came home and changed.

After the food was done we all started eating dinner together Lucy said hey Shawn.

He said oh hey how are u she smiled and said good shawn said the album is complete.

We all started cheering and clapping he said it will be released next week.

We all started clapping and said finally and we all started laughing together.

After we ate dinner we headed upstairs and got ready for bed then we went to sleep.

Me and Shawn cuddled until we fell asleep for the night.