94 Saturday paris trip

SATURDAY TRIP TO PARIS:

I had my alarm set for 4 am I went to bed late because I couldn't sleep and Shawn had his knee up my ass so I left his room.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and turned off my alarm and walked out of my room every one else walked out of their room.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I finished packing last minute things and grabbed my purse and put my phone and charger in there.

I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my bag and headed downstairs and sat down on the couch and waited for everyone else.

A little while later everyone finally came downstairs Shawn had his bag and we all walked out of the front door.

Matthew locked the front door and we all got in the car and closed our doors.

Matthew got in and closed his door and locked the car and we all buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving.

I sat by Aaliyah and Shawn sat on the other side of her Aaliyah said I'm gonna miss you guys.

Me and Shawn said aw we will as well Aaliyah don't worry I kissed her head and wrapped my arm around her neck.

Aaliyah layed her head down on my shoulder and I kissed her head I yawned and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A hour later Matthew said guys wake up and we all woke up I woke up and groaned fuckkkk.

Matthew parked the car and turned it off and we all got out of the car and closed our doors and Matthew locked the car.

I carried Aaliyah and Matthew and Shawn grabbed our bags and we all walked into the airport and headed over to the counter.

Shawn bought our tickets and they took our luggage and we all quickly used the restroom then headed through security.

A couple minutes later I picked Aaliyah back up and we all took pictures together and sat down and waited on our plane.

A little while later me and Shawn quickly used the restroom then headed towards our gate.

Me and Shawn told everyone bye and turned around and held hands and walked towards our gate.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn got into the plane and we sat down in our seats and got comfortable.

I said Shawn I love you he smiled and said I love you more Elle and he kissed my head and I smiled and bit my lip.

A little while later everyone buckled up and put their phones on airplane mode I looked at Shawn and he made a funny face.

I started laughing and shook my head and bit my lip and looked out of the window a flight attendant walked down the aisle checking people.

A little while later the plane finally took off and Shawn held my hand when we had slight turbulence.

I jumped and started shaking slightly and he held my hand tightly and kissed it and I calmed down a little while later.

Me and Shawn watched TV and ate snacks and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A little while later I fell asleep on Shawns shoulder and he smiled and kissed my head and fell asleep as well.

A couple of hours later the plane landed and me and Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Me and Shawn sat up and I looked out of the window and I saw we were in Paris I bit my lip and smiled.

A little while later the plane stopped and every one started getting up and walking off the plane.

A little while later me and Shawn walked off the plane and used the restroom and looked for our rental car.

I turned my phone off of airplane mode and grabbed my bag I yawned and I felt extremely exhausted.

A little while later me and Shawn left the airport and got to our hotel and plugged our phones in and crashed.

Our hotel room was extremely nice we had a huge bathtub in our hotel room.

Me and Shawn brought stuff for us to take a bath together.