70 Tuesday

TUESDAY SHAWN LEAVES FOR TOUR TODAY:

I woke up to the sound of Shawn's alarm going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and grabbed the blanket and covered my head.

Shawn started laughing and kissed my head and turned off his alarm and snuggled against me.

I uncovered my head with the blanket and looked at Shawn and he sighed and said I love you Elle.

I said I love you too Shawn he smiled and kissed my head and he rolled me over and got off of the bed.

I sighed and got off of the bed as well Shawn grabbed his phone and I followed him out of my room.

Shawn walked into the bathroom and closed the door my mom Aaliyah and Matthew all walked out of their rooms and closed their doors.

Shawn walked out of the bathroom and went into his room to get his stuff.

A couple minutes later we all headed downstairs into the living room.

A little while we all walked out of the front door and Matthew locked the front door and we all walked over towards the car.

Matthew unlocked the car and we all got in and closed our doors.

Matthew locked the car and we all buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway.

Shawn wrapped his arm around my shoulder and i smiled and snuggled against him he was wearing a jacket and it smelt really good.

I unzipped his jacket and he laughed and looked down and said Elle I put my hand in his shirt and rested it on his stomach.

Shawn smiled and kissed my head and put his hand on top of mine and rested his cheek on my head.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent while I was sleeping a little while later Matthew parked the car and said EVERYONE WAKE UP.

Me and Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and sighed.

A couple minutes later we all headed inside the airport Shawn was holding my hand and I bit my lip.

A little while later we all went through security and hung out at the terminal we all quickly used the restroom then went to a waiting area.

Me and Shawn started slow dancing together and laughing our parents took pictures of us.

I smiled and said I love you Shawn he smiled and said i love you more Elle. I said Shawn he said yes Elle I said I love you forever.

Shawn smiled and said I love you forever Elle and he kissed my forehead and we stayed wrapped in each others arms.

Shawn said I'm gonna give you my jacket I looked up and said really he said yea I said ok because I have your shirts and hoodies in my closet.

Shawn laughed and he said and also my cologne I laughed and smiled widely and said oh yea I still have that.

Shawn smiled and said good and he pulled back and took off his jacket and put it on me and laughed.

Me and Shawn took a couple pictures together he said damn my jacket is huge on you.

I pulled him closer and whispered in his ear oh yea that's not the only thing that's big on me.

Shawn pulled back and had a seductive look in his eye and he said mi amor relax were in public.

I started laughing and shook my head and rested my head on his chest and he swayed us back and forth.

I felt my heart race slightly knowing that he would have to leave soon I didn't want to let him go.

A little while later his plane got here and I let him go and we all got up and followed him to his gate.

My cheeks were damp and Shawn turned around and said Elle and his eyes were watering as well.

Shawn walked in front of me and lifted my face up and kissed me and pulled back and he said I love you.

I said I love you more Shawn and he smiled and kissed me again and pulled back and turned around and continued walking to his gate.

Shawn got to the door and turned around and said bye guys we waved bye and he turned around and continued walking away till we couldn't see him anymore.

I felt like Shawn took half of my heart with him when he walked away I started crying till I couldn't breathe.

Matthew hoisted me up and we all started walking out of the airport.

I buried my head in Matthew's shoulder and he started rubbing my back and kissed my head and said its ok Elle don't worry.

A little while later we all got into the car and Matthew buckled me up and I instantly fell asleep in the car.

A little while later we got home and Matthew carried me upstairs and layed down and took off my shoes and tucked me in and kissed my head.

Matthew walked out of the room and closed the door and went to bed for the night.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I heard Matthew heading downstairs and walked out of the front door.

I felt my eyes watering I looked around and noticed I was in Shawn's room I grabbed his blanket and pulled it closer to my nose and took a deep breath in.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah woke up and left a couple minutes later when I knew I was alone I started crying in Shawn's bed till I couldn't breathe.

I took one of his pillows ans threw it at the door and continued crying until I fell asleep from crying.

A little while later my mom came home and stayed downstairs and made some coffee and went into the living room for the day.

A little while later I finally woke back up again and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and tossed the pillow back on his bed.

I walked out of Shawn's room and closed his door and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked in the mirror and my under eyes were dark and puffy I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs and plopped on the couch.

My mom said Elle are you ok I said no and looked at her she said I'm sorry he left.

I said no its fine I should probably start getting used to it anyway she said I mean your not wrong.

I said I know and looked at her and she said I love you I said I love you too and I started playing on my phone.

I yawned and stretched and got up and went into the kitchen and made something to eat and drink and sat down on the couch.

After I finished eating I put my stuff up and stayed on the couch and didn't move at all.

A couple of hours later my mom left to go pick up Aaliyah and she came home a little while later.

A little while later Matthew came home and we all chilled in the kitchen and he kissed my mom and I made a disgusted face..

My mom said Elle honey your fine relax I rolled my eyes and said I'm not hungry and I got up and went upstairs and closed my door and layed down on my bed.

I sighed and felt like my heart was being shredded and I wanted to scream and cry.

I was still wearing Shawn's jacket and I covered my face with his sleeves and started crying again.

I curled into a fetal position on my bed and continued crying someone walked into my room and closed my door.

I felt my bed sink in and I looked up and saw my mom with a sympathetic look.

I sat up and she said I know you miss Shawn I wiped my nose and said yea a lot she said well do you want me too sleep with you tonight.

I laughed and said no mom she said are you sure I said yea she said ok well if you need me come get me I said ok and she walked out of my room.

A little while later I ate dinner then headed upstairs everyone else went to bed a little while later.