158 next Thursday

NEXT TUESDAY SHAWN LEAVES FOR TOUR:

Lucy left a couple of days ago and Shawn continued doing last minute things for tour yesterday.

Shawn's alarm started going off and we woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Me and Shawn got out of bed and got ready for the day and left the house.

Shawn got in the driver's side and started driving out of the neighborhood.

Me and Shawn jammed out on the way to the airport I held his hand and kissed it.

An hour later me and Shawn got to the airport and parked the car and headed inside.

Shawn bought his ticket and picked up his luggage and we quickly used the restroom.

We went through security and I gave him a hug and kissed him and said I love you Shawn.

He smiled and said I love you more Elle and he kissed my head his plane started boarding and he left.

I watched him board his plane and I bit my thumb and turned around and walked away.

I walked out of the airport with tears in my eyes a little while later I headed home and went inside ans locked the front door.

I changed into something comfortable and ate some food and climbed upstairs and went into my room.

I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep and woke up a couple of hours later.

I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs.

I made some food and Shawn texted me and said he made it to his venue.

After I ate dinner I took a shower and went to bed a little while later.

I texted Shawn until he left and I went to bed for the night.