42 Saturday

SATURDAY:

Today is the much dreaded day I have to go home I just can't wait to see Aaliyah. I woke up and so did Nat we both yawned and stretched and went to the restroom and hung out with her parents. I told them bye and I gave Noah one last hug and me and Nat left and headed to the airport she said you excited. I yawned and said mmm I guess and she laughed and said I will miss you. I said yea me too bestie a couple of hours later she dropped me off and I left after we took a picture. I got my ticket and went through security and waited for my plane to arrive. I quickly used the restroom and went to the terminal and sat down and waited I saw a bunch of families together and I started missing my family. A little while later I finally boarded my plane and buckled up and waited. I saw a cute guy he sat next to me and we talked the whole plane ride home he was extremely sweet. We randomly took a picture together and I blushed and looked out of the window and saw Shawn's face I quickly blinked and didn't see it again. I sighed and leaned back against my chair and looked out the window for the rest of the plane ride. A couple of hours later the plane finally landed and we all got off a couple of minutes later. I used the restroom and texted my parents I was super excited a little while later I saw Aaliyah and she screamed ELLLEEE. I smiled and Hoisted her up and gave her a massive bear hug I also gave my parents a hug and Matthew grabbed my bags and we all started walking out of the airport I was really happy to be back home. A couple minutes later we all got in the car and we talked about my trip the whole way home we stopped and got food. After we got home and ate I used the restroom and charged my phone and unpacked my bag for a while. I face timed Shawn and we talked about random shit Aaliyah tackled me on the bed and I took a picture of us and we continued talking to Shawn for a while. I told my parents good night and me and Aaliyah hung out and cuddled and fell asleep together.