95 day 1 sunday

DAY 1 IN PARIS SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Shawn.

He was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip my head was pounding from jetlag.

I got out of bed and got some medicine and took some then went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into the room I heard little kids running around upstairs.

I walked over to the window and opened the curtains and looked out at our view and I smiled and bit my lip.

I looked over my shoulder and bit my lip and smiled and looked back out of the window and smiled.

I moved away from the window and climbed into bed and cuddled against Shawn and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn rolled me off of him and he got up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

I yawned and stretched and looked over towards the bathroom Shawn walked out in only his boxers.

I felt my heart go in between my legs and I groaned fuckkkk and looked away and started blushing like crazy.

Shawn walked over to the bed and said Elle honey are you alright I said uh huh and looked at him and bit my lip.

I fell back against the bed and Shawn walked over to me and separated my legs slightly and pulled me closer.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat and my head went back slightly and I felt Shawn slide his tongue against my throat.

I felt Shawn's bulge against me and it made my body heat up even more I moaned fuckkkk.

Shawn pulled back and smiled and bit his lip and said you wanna have sex Elle I said isn't it to early.

Shawn started laughing and said no I mean we are staying in the hotel for the day so I think we will be fine.

I yawned and bit my lip and started thinking about it Shawn ran his hand against my thigh and gripped my underwear.

Shawn bit his lip and started pulling my underwear down and he leaned down and kissed my hip bone.

I moaned slightly and said ok Shawn I want you now I felt him smiling against me and said good.

Shawn stood up and walked over to his bag and pulled out a condom and went back into the bathroom and closed the door.

I felt like my heart was going to explode it also went in between my legs I sat up and bit my lip.

I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed and cuddled against the blanket and waited for Shawn to come out of the bathroom.

A couple minutes later Shawn came out in only his boxers and my breath hitched in my throat Shawn started laughing and shook his head.

Shawn climbed into bed and hovered over me and I pulled the blanket down his back.

Shawn smiled and kissed my head and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn.

Shawn smiled and leaned down and started kissing me passionately I felt like my body was on fire.

I gripped Shawn's shoulder and he deepened the kiss I felt like my heart was going to explode with how fast it was beating.

Shawn pulled back and our lips were pink and swollen and me and Shawn were breathing heavily.

Shawn took off his boxers and tossed them off the bed he separated my legs and I felt his bulge against me.

Shawn took off my underwear and tossed them off the bed then he smiled and looked at me and bit his lip.

Shawn slid off his boxers and tossed them off the bed and looked at me and smiled and bit his lip.

I felt like my heart went in between my legs and I felt my breath hitch in my throat while he was staring at me.

Shawn said I love you Elle I smiled and said yea I love you more Shawn and he smiled and leaned down and kissed my head.

Shawn got in between my legs and lined up with my entrance he kept his forehead against mine and but his lip.

Shawn slipped his length in and I moaned slightly Shawn pulled back and kissed me and smiled and pulled back.

Shawn said fuck Elle I forgot how good you felt I blushed and said I forgot how big you are.

Shawn winked at me and I said oh my God and covered my face and started laughing then uncovered my face.

Shawn pressed his forehead against mine and started thrusting into me it caught me off guard but it felt really good.

I ran my nails down Shawn's back and he shuddered and moaned fuckkkk and it made my body go into over drive.

Shawn started thrusting rougher and I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream Shawn was trying hard not to scream as well.

I pulled him closer and gripped his back and buried my head in his neck and started moaning against him and I felt him smiling against me.

I pulled back and looked at Shawn and he had the biggest smile on his face and I said what Shawn.

He smiled and said we are having sex in Paris I smiled and said yea how romantic Shawn smiled and pushed me back against the bed.

Shawn started kissing me passionately and I wrapped my arms around his neck and I slid my leg against him.

I felt Shawn grab my thigh and lift it up and he continued roughly thrusting into me.

I gripped Shawn's shoulders and we both started moaning in sync Shawn pulled back and said fuck I'm close I said yea me too.

Shawn continued roughly thrusting into me and I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream I came and Shawn smiled and said my turn.

Shawn slammed his hips forward and my head went back and I looked at Shawn and his mouth hung open.

Shawn started twitching inside of me and he closed his mouth and said holy fuck that felt so good.

I smiled and said yea I agree with you Shawn pulled out and I said ow I'm still sensitive.

Shawn said oh my bad and he started laughing and kissed me I said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Shawn and he smiled and kissed me again and rolled onto his back.