177 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Mr. Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed and walked over to me.

Shawn was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom Mr. Midnight followed me into the bathroom.

I still can't believe Aaliyah graduated high school I feel so old now.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

The cat was following behind me every one was still asleep right now.

Me and Mr. Midnight are the only ones awake I gave him food and water.

I sat down on the couch and played on my phone for a while.

Mr. Midnight jumped on the couch and sat down beside me and I smiled and bit my lip.

I started scratching his head and he started purring loudly and licking my hand.

I bit my lip and giggled slightly and put my phone down on the couch.

I started playing with Mr. Midnight and he was purring loudly and rolling over.

I smiled and started rubbing his belly Shawn woke up and came downstairs.

Shawn said Elle what are you doing up right now I said I don't know I couldn't sleep.

Shawn yawned and said ok and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Shawn came back in the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said we should take Aaliyah on a vacation with us Shawn smiled and said yea we should.

Mr. Midnight climbed on Shawn and fell asleep I said we should.

Shawn said let's plan it tomorrow when we are awake.

I laughed and said ok sounds like a plan a little while later we all headed upstairs and went to bed.

A couple of hours later Aaliyah and Lucy woke up and headed downstairs.

Mr. Midnight woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing.

Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and let the cat out.

Shawn climbed into bed and said Jesus he's loud in the morning.

I started laughing and said I know trust me I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn said when do you wanna head downstairs I snuggled against him and fell asleep.

Shawn kissed my head and said ok works to Elle and he cuddled against me and fell asleep.

A little while later we finally woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and headed downstairs.

I used the restroom and Shawn walked into the kitchen.

Aaliyah and Lucy were playing with Mr Midnight.

I headed into the living room and sat on Shawn's lap and smiled and he kissed my head.

Shawn yawned and said Aaliyah you wanna go on a vacation with me and Elle.

She smiled and said really I smiled and said yea I think it would be fun.

I smiled and said Lucy you can come too she smiled widely and said oh yeay that sounds like fun.

Shawn smiled and said yea we just need to figure out destination details and shit like that.

I yawned and said boring and we all started laughing together.

Aaliyah smiled and said what about Italy I said oh that sounds like fun Shawn said ok cool.

Shawn got up and quickly called our parents Lucy also called her dad to ask his permission.

A little while later we got the A ok and shaw started looking up hotels in Italy.

Our parents were going to watch the cat while we were gone Lucy left and took Aaliyah so they could go pack.

A little while later Shawn booked the hotel rooms and we headed upstairs so we could pack.

A little while later we finished packing and got everything ready and headed to our parents house.

Our parents gave us a hug and we put our bags in the car and Shawn set his alarm.

A little while later Lucy came over and we all got ready for bed then went to sleep after we ate.