131 sunday leave honeymoon

SUNDAY ME AND SHAWN HEAD BACK HOME TO CANADA:

Shawn's alarm started going off and I jumped and groaned fuckkkk.

Shawn woke up and said god fuck it's too early he turned off his alarm and got out of bed.

Shawn said Elle get up I said ugh ok fine a couple minutes later I groggily got out of bed.

Me and Shawn changed and used the restroom and grabbed all of our stuff.

A little while later me and Shawn walked out of our hotel room and walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

I smiled and said I had fun what about you Shawn he yawned and said yea I had a lot of fun.

I laughed and shook my head a couple minutes later me and Shawn walked over to the check in office.

I sat down while Shawn paid I quickly checked my notifications and texted my mom saying we are heading home today.

She said ok let me know when you get to Canada I said ok love you bye.

Shawn grabbed our stuff and grabbed a taxi and we headed towards the airport.

I looked out of the window and took a picture of the sunrise and smiled and took a picture of me and Shawn.

A little while later we finally got to the airport at 5 am and we headed inside and walked to the ticket station.

Shawn bought our tickets and we put up our luggage and we walked away.

Shawn had some security guards walk with us me and Shawn used the restroom then went through security check.

Of course a bunch of fans noticed him and ran over to him smiling and squealed and took pictures.

I was irritated exhausted and had a pounding headache I walked away with a security guard.

I bought some snacks and something to drink and sat down at the terminal and waited for Shawn.

A little while later Shawn finally showed up with snacks and something to drink and his body guards.

After we ate we quickly used the restroom then sat back down and waited.

A little while later our plane got here and me and Shawn got up and headed to our gate and showed the lady our tickets.

Shawn held my hand and we walked down the gate to get to our plane I said well now we go home.

Shawn said yep while we continued walking to our plane.

A couple minutes later we got onto the plane and sat down in our seats I texted my mom we were on the plane.

Shawn said did you let your mom know we are on the plane I said yes Shawn he said ok and smiled.

I sighed and yawned and rested my head against the chair while more people started walking on the plane.

I said gross it smells Shawn said yea and looked down at the floor.

I quickly turned my phone on airplane mode and put it down and buckled up.

Shawn did the same thing and we just relaxed in our seats and waited till the plane would leave.

A hour later the plane finally took off and we had slight turbulence and Shawn held my hand.

A little while later the rest of the plane ride was smooth I fell asleep on Shawn's shoulder.

Shawn kissed my head and looked out the window for the whole plane ride.

A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Shawn.

He yawned and looked at me and said nice nap I smiled and said yea he smiled and said good.

I said how much longer Shawn said around 20 minutes I said what time is it he said 3 pm.

I said what time did we get here Shawn said like 5 am and the plane left at 7 am.

I sighed and Shawn said yea I know it took absolutely forever I said I'm not getting out of bed tomorrow.

Shawn laughed and said I completely agree with you on that because we are gonna be jet lagged.

A little while later the plane finally landed and I turned my phone off of airplane mode and so did Shawn.

I let my mom know we landed and she said ok on my way I yawned and said Shawn my mom is on her way.

Shawn yawned and said ok sounds good with me a little while later we all got off of the plane.

Me and Shawn walked inside of the airport and quickly grabbed our luggage then used the restroom.

A couple fans noticed Shawn and I smiled and sat down and waited for my mom.

A little while later my mom picked us up and we got food and headed home.

We talked about the trip and how fun it was after we got home we all ate and got ready for bed.

Aaliyah was super excited to see us and she gave me and Shawn a hug.

A little while later we all went upstairs and went to bed I fell asleep in Shawn's room since he's my husband.

I took medicine before I went to bed so I wouldn't wake up in pain and so did shawn.