86 friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched my phone started ringing and I grabbed it and answered it and said hello.

Shawn said baby I said hi you woke me up he started laughing and said oh sorry.

I said its fine whats up he smiled and said so tour ended a lot more earlier than expected.

I said huh and shot up in my bed Lucy said owww what the fuck Elle.

I laughed and said oops my bad she said who's on the phone right now.

I said Shawn she shot up and said ohhhh shit what does he want and she yawned and stretched.

I said Shawn said that his tour ended a lot earlier than expected she said ok and so what does that mean.

I said yea Shawn so what is that supposed to mean he started laughing and said well dad and Chelsea aren't answering.

I smiled and bit my lip and smiled and said ok so what does that mean.

Shawn said um I'm kinda at the airport right now in Canada I said I'm coming and jumped off the bed.

I yelled LUCY GET YA ASS UP SHAWNS AT THE AIRPORT she said shit and we both got up and I hung up on Shawn.

Me and Lucy quickly woke up and used the restroom and grabbed everything we needed and ran downstairs.

Matthew woke up and came downstairs and said girls its 2 am what are you doing.

I said Shawn's at the airport Matthew said oh ok go get him we said ok and walked out the front door and ran towards her car.

Matthew locked the front door and me and Lucy hopped in the car and buckled up and she locked the car and turned it on.

I was wearing Shawn's jacket that he gave to me when he left I sprayed it in his cologne.

I was wearing shorts and a tank top with no bra on I lowered the window and turned up the radio and started jamming out.

I smiled widely while looking out of the window I missed Shawn so much Lucy was also smiling widely and jamming out to music.

A little while later we got to the airport and parked the car in front entrance I texted Shawn that we were here he said ok.

I bit my lip and got out of the car and closed the door and waited for Shawn I was shaking because I was cold and nervous.

A little while later Shawn walked out of the door and said Elle and walked over to me I smiled and ran over to him and he hoisted me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said oh my God I have missed you he said ugh me too.

Lucy got out and said hey and put his luggage in the back of the car and closed it and got back into the car.

Shawn put me down and we all got into the car and buckled up.

Lucy locked the car and turned it on and started driving out of the parking lot.

I smiled and looked at Shawn and he started laughing and shook his head and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said oh my God I love you more Shawn and he smiled and shook his head.

I said I thought you were coming home next month he said I thought so as well but apparently not I said that's fine too.

Shawn started laughing and said yea I agree with you a little while later we got home and rolled up the windows and lowered the radio.

Lucy turned off the car and we all got out and closed our doors Shawn got his luggage and we all headed inside quietly.

I locked the front door and Shawn used the restroom then we all headed upstairs in our own rooms.

Shawn came in my room and said holy shit there's a fucking raccoon in here and he closed the door.

I said yup and I also cleaned your room he walked over to me and cupped my cheeks and kissed me and said thank you Elle.

I started blushing and said your welcome and he kissed me again and I instantly started getting butterflies when he pulled back.

I bit my lip and Shawn walked over to Cc and knelt down and started scratching his head and he woke up and yawned and stretched.

Shawn said hi there what's your name I laughed and said Cc Shawn looked up at me and laughed and shook his head and said of course it is.

I laughed and smiled and Shawn walked over to me and kissed my head and said I'm going to bed.

I said ok and I gave him a hug and Lucy slept next to me and I smiled and bit my lip.

I got out of bed and gave Shawn a and he kissed my head and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

Shawn pulled back and said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Shawn and I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed him.

Shawn smiled and kissed my head and said I love you babe I bit my lip and blushed slightly and he kissed my head.

Shawn said ok I'm going to bed I said ok and he walked out of my room and headed into his room and closed his door.

I layed down on my bed and plugged my phone in and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.