151 Friday

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I heard the sound of thunder I said fuckk and sighed I quickly used the restroom.

I climbed into bed and buried my head under my pillow Shawn was snoring lightly.

I closed my eyes and heard thunder and the house shook I got scared.

I moved closer to Shawn and tried to calm myself down so I wouldn't freak out.

A little while later it finally stopped raining and I fell into a deep sleep Matthew is off of work for the weekend.

A couple of hours later Shawn got up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

A little while later Shawn left and headed to the studio to finish working on his album.

I woke up a little while later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I grabbed some clean clothes and went back into my bathroom and turned the tub on.

I turned on music and brushed my hair and got out of my clothes and climbed into the tub.

I rested my head against the tub and started to relax feeling the hot water against my skin.

An hour later I got out of the tub and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs.

I made some food after I picked up my dirty clothes a little while later the food was done so I started eating.

I did some laundry and picked it up and continued doing chores around the house.

A couple of hours later someone started knocking at the door I opened it and saw Matthew Aaliyah and my mom.

They all walked in and I closed the door and locked it and everyone picked up their stuff.

We all hung out in the living room and watched movies together Shawn came home a little while later.

Shawn and Matthew started cooking dinner together and bonding me my mom and Aaliyah all said aww.

After the food was done cooking we all ate dinner and got caught up on what we missed.

Aaliyah said I love you Elle I smiled and said I love you more Aaliyah and we all continued laughing together.

After we all finished eating together Shawn and Matthew started doing the dishes together.

A little while later we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed.

Shawn tucked Aaliyah into bed and came into our room and we cuddled together and fell asleep.

A little while later my mom and Matthew went to bed and so did Aaliyah.