54 day 2 Sunday

DAY 2 ON FAMILY VACATION SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then washed my hands and walked back into our room Shawn was still completely knocked out.

I walked over to the window and opened the curtains and looked at the view we were staying on a hotel near the beach and the view was extremely beautiful.

I looked over my shoulder and looked at Shawn who was sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and bit my lip and looked back out of the window and moved and climbed back into bed.

I looked at Shawn and kissed his forehead and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at me and smiled.

Shawn said Elle what are you doing awake I said I had to use the restroom he yawned and said ok.

I layed on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head and I smiled and bit my lip.

Shawn mumbled Elle I said uh huh and looked up at him and he yawned and said I'm gonna try and get an apartment soon.

I said really he smiled and looked down at me and said yea I have been saving my money since I got off of tour.

I smiled and bit my lip and he smiled and kissed me and said we can move in together and spend every day together.

I smiled and layed my head down and said yep I would absolutely love that.

Shawn smiled and said yea me too and looked at the ceiling and yawned and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later as well.

Shawn started snoring lightly and I nudged my nose against his neck and fell into a deep sleep for the night.

A couple of hours later Shawn's phone started ringing and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and grabbed his phone and answered it and said hello.

His voice sounded raspy since he just woke up he said ok I will alright bye and he hung up and put his phone down and said ugh fuck me.

I rolled off of Shawn's chest and he got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked over and grabbed my bag and put it on the desk.

Shawn walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder and I felt his bulge against me.

I said Shawn he said yea I know I'm hard Elle my bad I started laughing and shook my head. I said Shawn he said yea Elle I said do you remember the last time we went to the mall.

I looked at Shawn and he started laughing and said we broke the bed frame I started laughing and said yea Shawn said that was amazing I said yea.

After I grabbed my clothes I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then changed and sprayed some body spray on.

I walked out of the bathroom and picked everything up and put on my shoes. Shawn sprayed some cologne on and put on his shoes and grabbed everything else he needed as well.

A couple minutes later me and Shawn went to our parents room and sat down on the bed and waited for them to finish getting ready.

Aaliyah was ready and gave Shawn a hug we were waiting for my mom to finish getting ready for the day. Matthew was ready and sitting on the bed waiting for my mom as well.