164 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Mr. Midnight was sleeping peacefully on Aaliyah and I smiled and got out of bed.

Aaliyah has to go back to school on Monday Mr. Midnight was really cute.

I went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room.

I smiled and layed down and played on my phone and checked my notifications.

I put my phone down and smiled and rolled onto my stomach Mr. Midnight started meowing.

Aaliyah woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and smiled.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Aaliyah and started petting the kitten.

A little while later me and Aaliyah headed downstairs and I fed the cat and he used the restroom.

Me and Aaliyah ate breakfast and did the dishes and picked them up.

A little while later we headed into the living room and watched movies.

Mr. Midnight was playing with his toys and me and Aaliyah started laughing.

A little while later me and Aaliyah went upstairs and cleaned our rooms.

Aaliyah cleaned Shawn's studio and I cleaned up after the cat.

A couple of hours later me and Aaliyah ate dinner and we fed the cat and headed upstairs.

Mr. Midnight crawled under the blanket and we all fell asleep a couple minutes later.

Aaliyah said I am not ready for school Monday I laughed and said yea I wouldn't be either.