71 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and started crying and shaking I carefully got out of bed and walked out of my room.

I quickly used the restroom then walked over to my mom and dad's room and opened the door and walked in.

My mom and dad woke up and said Elle I couldn't say anything because I was crying so hard.

Matthew got up and walked over to me and he put his arm around my shoulder and I climbed in the middle of them.

My mom tried to calm me down but it didn't work I kept saying I want Shawn and Matthew quickly face timed Shawn.

Shawn answered and groaned fuckkkk what's up dad Matthew said well your wife is in our bed having a panic attack right now.

Shawn said oh shit let me talk to her Matthew said Elle here's Shawn I smiled and sat up and held Matthew's phone.

Shawn smiled and said hey babe how are you I said I miss you he yawned and said yea me too trust me.

I said how was your first show he smiled and said good we are heading to the next venue right now.

I said cool and looked down and sighed and bit my lip I felt my eyes watering slightly.

Shawn said hey Elle look at me I looked up and said huh.

Shawn said don't cry remember the time we broke the bed at the mall.

I started laughing at the memory of us breaking the bed. Shawn said every time you feel sad remember us breaking the bed ok.

I smiled weakly and said ok I will he smiled and said I love you forever Elle. 

I smiled and said I love you forever Shawn Peter Raul Mendes he smiled and shook his head and said Jesus Elle.

I started laughing and shook my head and looked at Shawn and he smiled and yawned and said Elle you should get some sleep babe.

I sighed and said ok and he said love you I said love you too and he hung up and Matthew put up his phone.

I got comfortable in my parents bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later and I heard Matthew snoring lightly while I was sleeping.

A couple of hours later Matthew alarm went off and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

A couple minutes later he walked out of his room and headed downstairs and left for the day.

A little while later my mom's alarm went off and she woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and turned off her alarm.

A couple minutes later she walked out of her room and woke up Aaliyah and headed downstairs and waited for Aaliyah to get ready.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah left and headed to school.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of my moms bed.

I walked out of her room and closed the door and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and sat down on the couch.

I layed down and turned on the TV and started watching cartoons while waiting for my mom to get home.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and sat down on the couch and watched cartoons with me.

A little while later my mom said Elle how are you feeling I sighed and said better she said good I'm glad.

A couple of hours later Matthew and Aaliyah came home and we all sat at the dinner table together.

I said this is weird without Shawn Matthew said yea I agree I started eating my food.

After we ate dinner we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.

Shawn was extremely busy today so I wasn't able to talk to him.

I fell asleep a little while later after I plugged my phone down on my night stand.