133 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up to a weird noise and I looked around and saw cc sleeping and I smiled and layed back down.

I heard Matthew walk out of his room and he headed downstairs and turned on the coffee maker and left for work.

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled off of Shawn's chest.

I yawned and looked out of the window I said we should start apartment hunting soon.

I rolled over and shook Shawn and said wake up Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Shawn said Elle what's wrong I said I couldn't sleep he started laughing and said ok.

I said you wanna apartment hunt right now Shawn said yea sure.

Shawn sat up and grabbed his computer and turned it on and went onto the internet.

I put my chin on his shoulder while he looked up apartments I smiled and said oh nice.

Shawn smiled and said I can't wait to move in and be alone together I smiled and said me too.

I said what are we gonna do with Cc Shawn said we can leave him here I said ok and kissed his cheek.

Shawn continued looking for apartments and I helped him we bookmarked a couple of them.

I said so are we gonna look at them tomorrow he said yea and smiled me and Shawn cuddled and fell asleep.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked downstairs and turned on the coffee maker and left for work.

My mom woke up a little while later and headed downstairs and made some coffee and chilled in the living room.

A couple of hours later me and Shawn woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Me and Shawn got out of bed and went into the bathroom together and closed the door.

Me and Shawn brushed our hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs.

Me and Shawn sat down on the couch and said we found apartments last night my mom said aw.

Shawn went upstairs and grabbed his computer and I sat down next to my mom.

Aaliyah came downstairs and sat down on the couch and said good morning mom.

I smiled and said hello Aaliyah and she gave me a hug and I kissed her head.

I said so me and Shawn found apartments to look at Aaliyah squealed and said aw I will miss you guys.

Shawn came downstairs and sat down and turned on his computer and looked up the apartments.

My mom and Aaliyah said oh nice and I smiled and said yea I know I can't believe it.

Me and Shawn booked appointments to so we can go look at them I set the appointments in my phone.

Shawn picked up his computer and came back downstairs and we ate some food as a family.

After we ate we picked up our dishes and did the dishes and picked them up.

Me and Shawn also did our laundry for the day and picked it up and went back downstairs.

A couple of hours later Matthew came home and locked the front door and we sat down and ate dinner.

We all talked about what happened during our day me and Shawn told Matthew about the apartments.

Matthew smiled and said thats amazing I am so proud of you kids Aaliyah said I'm gonna miss you.

I said me too Aaliyah Matthew said Elle you can come over when Shawn goes on tour.

I smiled and said thanks I appreciate it Matthew smiled and said of course your our daughter now.

After we ate dinner we all went upstairs and went into our rooms.

Me and Shawn went to bed for the night after we told everyone goodnight.

Cc slept with Aaliyah I think it's extremely adorable how close they are getting.