85 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I heard Matthew walk out of his room and close his door and walked down the hallway and headed downstairs.

Matthew sneezed and I jumped and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Matthew walked out of the front door and locked it and headed to work I looked at Lucy and she was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I bit my lip and smiled and layed back down and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later my mom woke up and walked down the hallway and woke up Aaliyah then headed downstairs and turned on the coffee maker.

After she turned it on she went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Cc was making weird noises and I woke up and said what the fuck is that Aaliyah headed downstairs and her and my mom left.

I yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked over to Cc and started scratching his head.

Cc woke up and yawned and stretched and got put of his bed Lucy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly.

I opened my door and walked downstairs and quickly fed Cc then headed upstairs and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked out and closed the door and walked down the hallway towards Shawn's room.

I opened his door and turned on the lights and closed the door and smiled widely and walked over to his guitar case and opened it.

I grabbed his pic and sat down on his bed and started playing the guitar while looking at the floor and smiled widely.

A little while later my mom came home and locked the front door and went into the living room.

I continued playing the guitar and I changed the tune and smiled and bit my lip.

A couple minutes later the door opened and Lucy came in and closed the door and said wow Elle.

I looked up and stopped playing and laughed and said hey Lucy what's up she said your really good.

I smiled and said thanks and I got off the bed and picked up the guitar and closed the case and put the pic back down.

Me and Lucy headed downstairs and walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and hung out with my mom.

She smiled and said so how are you guys doing me and Lucy smiled and said good.

I said so Shawn is coming home next month my mom said really and smiled.

I was bouncing on the couch and smiled said yes and started laughing Lucy started laughing and shook her head.

A couple of hours later my mom left and went to go pick up Aaliyah and they came home and started making dinner.

A little while later Matthew came home and I stood up on the couch and yelled DAD GUESS WHAT.

Matthew started laughing and walked over to me and said yes Elle what's up.

I squealed and said SHAWNS COMING HOME NEXT MONTH Matthew said no way and hoisted me up and put me on the ground and headed upstairs.

A little while later we all started eating dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we all headed upstairs and went to bed and I plugged my phone in and turned on my ringer for no reason.

Me and Lucy cuddled and instantly fell asleep a couple minutes later she kissed my cheek and I giggled and fell asleep.