77 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my back and sighed.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed my door and headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and grabbed some coffee and something to eat and headed upstairs.

I went into my room and climbed into my bed and started playing on my phone while I ate my food.

After I finished eating my food I headed and picked up my dishes then I headed back upstairs and went into my room.

I closed my door and took off my pants and put on one of Shawn's shirts and sprayed some cologne on it and smiled.

I bit my lip and grabbed my phone and plugged in my earbuds and started listening to music and I smiled and started jamming out.

I don't know when's the last time I've actually felt happy like this I think when I went to the black veil brides concert and met Shawn.

I walked out of my room and carefully headed downstairs and started dancing around the living room and smiling while listening to music.

Shawn's cologne smelt really good and it made me feel a lot more happier since I put on his shirt.

I continued dancing around the living room until the sun came up I started laughing and fell on the couch and bit my lip.

A little while later Matthew came downstairs and walked into the living room and tapped my thigh.

I paused my music and unplugged my earbud he started laughing and said Elle you should get some sleep.

I yawned and said ok he said also put some shorts on I said oh and looked down and said oops.

Matthew started laughing and said no its fine see you later I said ok and got up and gave him a hug and headed upstairs.

Matthew walked out the front door and closed it and locked it and headed to work.

I used the restroom then I went back into my room and climbed into bed and fell asleep a little while later.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah woke up and my mom headed downstairs and went into the living room and sat down.

Aaliyah walked out of her room and continued getting ready for the rest of the day while I was sleeping.

A couple minutes later Aaliyah came in my room and turned on the lights I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I said huh she said Elle can you go with us to drop me off at school I said ok and got up.

I put shorts on and grabbed my phone and earbuds and put my shoes on and walked out of my room and closed my door.

Me and Aaliyah headed downstairs together Aaliyah said mom Elle is going with us.

My mom said oh ok I'm shocked that she woke up I yawned and said yea I know right it's crazy.

I quickly used the restroom then we all walked out of the front door and my mom locked the front door.

We all walked down the porch and walked over towards the car and my mom unlocked it and we all got inside.

I sat in the front seat and Aaliyah sat behind me my mom locked the car and we all buckled up and I plugged my earbuds in and turned on my music.

I started texting Lucy and she said ugh its too fucking early I laughed and said lmao I know right I'm bringing my sis to school.

Lucy said awww that's so sweet of you I said lmao yep.