Matthew locked the front door after we all walked outside.

My mom unlocked the car and we all hopped in and Matthew got in and locked the car.

Me and Shawn sat all the way in the back seat Aaliyah sat in the second row.

We all buckled up and Matthew turned on the car and started driving out of the driveway and headed out of the neighborhood.

Me and Shawn looked out the window while our parents talked to each other.

Shawn grabbed my hand and I looked at him and he kissed it and I bit my lip and blushed.

A little while later we all finally got to a nice restaurant and Matthew parked the car and turned it off.

Matthew helped Aaliyah out and Shawn got out and helped me out of the car.

Matthew locked the car and we all walked inside and a lady said how many.

My mom smiled and said 4 and the lady said ok and grabbed 4 menus and said follow me.

We all followed behind her and sat down in a booth I sat beside Shawn and Aaliyah sat beside our parents.

Me and Shawn looked at the menu and looked for what we wanted to eat.

I put my chin on his shoulder and said what are you getting Shawn said um I might get a salad or steak.

I said nice and kissed his cheek and said I love you Shawn smiled and said I love you more Elle and he kissed my head.

After we ordered our drinks the lady smiled and walked away and we all knew what we wanted to eat now.

A couple minutes later we ordered our food and the waitress took our menus and walked away.

I said so Aaliyah are you excited about summer vacation now she smiled and said oh yes I need a break.

I laughed and said um honestly I need a break from being an adult and we all started laughing together.

A little while later the waitress brought our food and smiled and said is there anything else I can help u with.

We said no she smiled and said ok and walked away we all started eating and continued talking about random shit.

I smiled and looked at Shawn he was enjoying his food I said is that good.

Shawn looked up and smiled and said oh yes we all started laughing together and I shook my head.

A little while later the waitress brought our check and grabbed our plates and walked away.

Matthew paid the bill and we all got up and walked out if the restaurant Shawn grabbed my hand and spun me around.

I started laughing and shook my head and we all walked out of the restaurant and walked towards our car.

Matthew unlocked the car and we all got in and started heading home for the night.

Me and Shawn talked about random shit and laughed together and held hands.

A little while later we all got home and went to bed for the night since we were extremely exhausted.