27 friday

FRIDAY:

I heard multiple alarms going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and got out of bed. I yawned and stretched and walked out of my room and went to the bathroom and used it and walked out. Shawn walked out and groaned fuckkkk I laughed and gave him a hug and said good morning babe he laughed and said good morning babe and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I went back into my room and changed and got ready for the day. A little while later we all finished getting ready and headed out side Matthew locked the front door and we all got in our vehicles and left. I ended up falling asleep while my mom drove her friends were going to meet up with us when we got to our destination. I woke up a little while later Aaliyah was completely knocked out my mom was listening to the radio. I plugged my ear buds in and started listening to my own music on my phone which was really nice. I looked out of the window Matthew was next to us and I smiled and shook my head while looking out the window it was a beautiful morning it wasn't planning on raining today. I started talking to my mom a little while later we all stopped and used the restroom and got more gas and continued heading to the rental house. A couple of hours later we finally got to the rental house my mom's friends were there and I gave them all hugs. I texted Shawn saying we made it he said lmao cool same here I said nice and put my phone up. We all got our stuff in our rooms and hung out and talked about random shit we got food and ate and hung out together. I said mom are you excited about getting married she smiled and said yea I am really excited about I smiled and said good I'm happy for you and everyone smiled and said awww let's play a couple of games together. We all took a couple pictures together and I sent them to Shawn and he laughed and said nice and sent me a couple of pictures and I saved them on my phone and put it up and we all hung out and played games together. A little while later me and Aaliyah went into our room and decided to face time Shawn and we all talked about random shit while everyone else hung out together and laughed and played games. Aaliyah ended up falling asleep next to me since we are sharing a room. I plugged my phone in and used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and came back into the room and layed down. Aaliyah got cuddled against my chest and I smiled and took a picture and put my phone down and fell asleep next to her. Everyone was laughing and coming upstairs my mom checked on us then went to sleep for the night. My mom said looks like I'm going to be Mrs Mendes tomorrow they all squealed and went to bed a couple minutes later.